Tracking Overlay

I tried out SexyMap a while back and noticed it had a Tracking Overlay built in with it that was basically just a full screen tracking HUD. Made questing easier without having to stare at your map the whole time. I've searched curse and can't find a standalone one and don't like SexyMap. Anybody know of one? All i want is the tracking overlay.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Tracking Overlay

I believe GatherMate+GatherHUD can do that. Also, Chinchilla Minimap has a toggle to just make the minimap immense and mostly transparent.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    I believe GatherMate+GatherHUD can do that. Also, Chinchilla Minimap has a toggle to just make the minimap immense and mostly transparent.
    Thanks for the reply, just tried out GatherMate and can't find any info on GatherHUD.. GatherMate shows up where the nodes have been saved, but i don't see a symbol for where they are currently at (the little gold star from the minimap) which is what i'm mainly looking for. :-(

I believe GatherHUD is not a separate addon, it is a module inside of GatherMate.

Flip through the options, I think F11 turns it on. It puts a 3D onscreen display of all the nodes around you. There is also a minimap option if you press F12 to have the hollow yellow circles on node points.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...mate_data.aspx is where all of the information comes from, so download this too and import it.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

In that case, check out Chinchilla. It has what I refer to as a "Farming Mode" - the minimap gets fairly transparent, and gets much larger - and moves to the center of your screen, too.