am i ready to do icc or should i do some more toc 25

yea i know i have a blue trink but i can get the one in HPoS
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gar&cn=Antiero
    What should i change and do i even need spirit? lol im nub dont be mean

Re: am i ready to do icc or should i do some more toc 25

Yes.... you need more ToC gear(itemlvl245 that is), also replace all you blue gems with epic gems(and no they ain't hard to get, 10k honor or 20 badges is easy to obtain) you need to get the best enchants on your gear as well(you 50spell on your weapon is shit get the big one, enchanting mats is over flowing after the the diss option, and almost every group get a enchanter, else get a guild/friend to diss all the green items), ANY blue gear should be banned from ICC.
    And for the love of good NO, shamans cant use spirit for shit until the expansion.
    Start lvling you professions(if you got the gold boost you Jewel Crafting and replace Mining"unless you counting on making alot of arena" with another 1 like skinning for the critical rating or alchemy for the extra long flasks)

yea i know my proffs suck thx for the info though

Np, we are all here to help each other

exept for gemming, u r about where i started icc om my shammy. He where full on profs tho, alchemy/herbal.

First bosses r eazy.

you really dont need that much to "start" ICC. first four bosses can be taken down by ilvl232 groups with blue gems and 2nd rate enchants. Serious raid guilds will probably not like that of course, but you can get pugs to get some extra frosts and hopefully a few upgrades.

Upgrade your gems and get ur chest and cloak enchanted and level your professions immediately and i could see you doing some icc10 maybe ;D

Thx everyone

You really need to work more on the optimization of the gear you have. You do not need more higher level items but you need to optimize the gear for restoration role.
    To do's:
    1. Drop any item/gem with +hit or +spirit, there are always resto options available for those slots
    - back from ICC instances (dont remember where it drop precisely)
    - shield from POS normal
    - ring from HOR hc
    - neck from FOS hc (your current one is not bad but last boss drops better one)
    - blue trinket from HOS hc (the one with haste, it is by far the best blue trinket you can get for resto to start with)
    - optionally you can grab cloth belt from HOR HC (it is better itemized than what you have now)
    2. Gemming - slap epic gems on at least all 232 resto gear if you cant afford to regem too often
    - yellow slots = 20 haste
    - red slots = 12sp / 10 haste
    - blue slot = 12sp / 5 mp5 ONLY ONE to activate meta ALL OTHER SLOTS with 20 haste
    3. Professions - it is a long-run endeavor but JC definitely pays off so get it up. Mining is not that great help but it supports JC. In MIN/MAX scenario you will switch mining for BS, Alchemy or Engineering (useful hand enchant but rest is gimmicky)
    4. Craftables - expensive option but prices of Primordial Saronite has fallen down to 800g on my server which means if you have some gold to spare you can get feet (mail ones) and pants crafted(cloth = Leggings of Woven Death). Both are massive upgrades and for someone with limited raiding possibility BIS choices.

You might try to get into reputation farming ICC runs if there are some still running on your realm to get the ring as it is very decent upgrade. Do not expect to get invitation to PUG runs with this setup as it is far from optimal (ofc unless your guild will drag you through it).