Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Why does Alliance lose most of battlegrounds?

I'm actually on Cyclone bg too. And horde probably lose more than alliance. I think it's because all the kids on the alliance transferred horde and all the good ppl went alliance. I'm hoping it will kind of reverse come cata, since more kids will probably want to be a worgen YAY.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPaladin
    The horde actually lose a lot of the battles on in my battle group. (Cyclone) It really depends on your battle group.
    I think on average though, Horde do do better than Alliance accross the board. That WoW-Cenus site used to give a good idea of what the win ratios were like on all BG's, and Horde came up trumphs by some distance on everything but AV. It's been a long time since that site has been accurate though...

There are reasons why people chose Humans and not Orcs, Hunters and not Priests, Alliance and not Horde. Personalities have a bearing on what persona you chose to take up in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi
    There goes that theory...

488 BG's 397 won. That's more than 80% win ratio.

No I dont do premades.
    Ravi, this is my troll thread :<

Quote Originally Posted by skylar1
    Hello, first of all, I'm not trolling and Im aware that this is probably the 9000th REPLY about the problem but...

Im currently situated in this thread. My posts suck about 80% of the time.

Posted about 10-20, 20-30, 30-40, 50-60 times?

Everywhere the same, crying worthless topics that don't interest me

What do you think is the reason behind this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor
    Ravi, this is my troll thread :<
    Lol, just noticed who you are! Ive quit WoW btw (again), tell my guild if they care :P

And LOL @ your win ratio... 66% is pretty poor for our Battlegroup :<

hmm 50/50 at my BG

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Adiar
    Kids.

But seriously... Kids.
    While that may be a nice and common excuse, here are some internet facts (this means, complete bullshit but they sound nice)
    1. There are probably the same amount of kids on both sides.
    2. Maturity levels, for the most part, will be the same on both sides.
    3. Kids are better at video games, so therefore should also be better at the wow and pvp.
    4. Adults have jobs (school=job) but then most adults have many other things going on in their lives that prevent them from comp camping to get better.
    5. Maybe, just maybe, you are the one that sucks.
    6. The guy who is pissing the most in a BG and you armory him to see that he has only won 11 matches in said BG, has 0 right to speak.
    7. Sunshine is overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPaladin
    The horde actually lose a lot of the battles on in my battle group. (Cyclone) It really depends on your battle group.
    Yeah , Horde loses around 70% of the Battleground on Cyclone >

As other said, this is a battelgroup specific problem, i am in Reckoning battelgroup and i can't QQ. I win nearly 55-60% of bgs excluding IoC (wich got 45-50%). I suggest you to just create some macros and to give some advices during the fight, as i do it and i find it very usefull)

In EU-Cyclone it's rather balanced (and even more wins for alliance I would dare say).The whole kids play Alliance and mature players play horde is rather outdated.The other day I heard my 12 years old guy say : I hate alliance because all unskilled players play ally + they are acting like babies...good luck with him horde :.

I can't believe this thread has continued on even after the obvious answer was given.
    blah blah blah, I post win, sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi
    Lol, just noticed who you are! Ive quit WoW btw (again), tell my guild if they care :P

And LOL @ your win ratio... 66% is pretty poor for our Battlegroup :<
    But i saw you online this mornin =s

Deleted

The Alliance loses battlegrounds because they think theyve lost before the game even started.
    Well that was the case when I was still playing Alliance, now playing Horde and we win alot more.
    There is alot more teamwork, buffs, strategy, helping eachother on the Horde side imo.

Well I guess its like this on most of the battlegroups with some exceptions.
    I am playing on EU-Reckoning.