222 11.59%
  • Plague, Frostwing, Crimson

327 17.08%
  • Everything except PP, Queen and Sindra

235 12.27%
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10/12 hc + sindra & LK on normal.

I've always pugged raids, not really interested in joining a raiding guild. Most of the pugs do 8/12 on both 10 and 25. Hopefully someday I'll kill PP, Blood Queen, and Sindra

Embaressing enough, but I've PUG'd icc 25 further than my guild's progression in it /rant

Im horde now :>
    Geeza aka Parilla

15+ Year Old Account
    Standard 4, plus Rotface.

I don't really like PuGing ICC unless I only intend to do the first four.

Although, I don't really see a point in PuGing end-game raids as the point of raiding is to get gear. So you are getting gear to...PuG more? The acceptable options I can think of are: "It's to get into a raid guild! I need to build up my gear a bit." or "I raid so I can see the place.". The last one I have trouble with as unless you are doing ToC or Naxx, you are unlikely to see the whole raid in a proper PuG.

10/12 hc, sindy on normal. i lead one every week, allthough the roster is somewhat the same every week by now.
    11/12 on anoter alt in a raid not lead by myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumduh

There are plenty of ways to share your anger in calm ways that don't include "FUCK YOU SHITCRAWLER," so lets try to keep it civil.

There is a word for "most far." It is farthest.

Also, I think I got Rotface...not sure it was about 6 months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_Fogg
    But don't worry guys... you're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec
    The player that conquers the most countries in sixty seconds, wins!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've reached 10/12 on my mage . that's the max i've reached on a pug

Deleted
    We have a Bidrun pug on our server, the requirements are very strict, and you have to have kingslayer.. well its half guild, but its still a pug.. we killed 8/12 hc(Marrowgar,ship,Deathbringer,Rot/fester,Bloodquater and dreamwalker) and we olso killed Lichking himself on 25man. Truly the best pug ever.
    Last edited by mmoc4c50d58867; 2010-08-31 at 07:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    University: Flagstaff, AZ Summer: Phoenix, AZ
    There is a pug on my server that goes 11/12 HM and kills lk reg in 3 hours every week.
    Tbh it mostly consists of us that are in the top 3 guilds on the server on our alts, but it is a pug nonetheless.
    WE have all been playing on this server for 5 years and know each other well. About 50% of our mains are horde and the other 50% is ally so it is pretty fun. The alt pug is led horde side ofc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the option for NONE of the above? Cause I is noob and needs mohr practise

After my guild stopped raiding I joined a pug once.... The farthest thing we killed was the last trash pack before Marrowgar...
    Haven't tried to PuG since then >_<
    Protip: You don't need to add an apostrophe to make things plural.

Deleted
    Well. If i Join a Pug on Tarren Mill EU we usally go 4-6/12. But if u join a Calendar invite pug (i mean a grp u got several days to fill up) u can usally take 10/12. Tarren Mill sucks

10+ Year Old Account
    10/12 heroic LK on normal 25 man, weekly pug on Twisting Nether EU horde, Sindra and Lk on normal.
    Last edited by Devlin1991; 2010-08-31 at 02:50 PM.

Deleted
    10/12 HC then called because the leader had to go -.- ( it was tuesday ) it's kinda the weekly pug on Darkspear ( Motaru's pug )

Seems like a lot of people are lying imo.. Unless they're all "pro guild" alt pugs - which is not really a pug - I find it hard to believe random people can kill putricide/sindy hm 25 without vent etc.. Here on the pile of crap server hellscream a 25 pug never goes beyond Saurfang.. 10 man can kill 11/12 if lucky. (and with vent)

Your day-to-day PuGs that take almost anyone who flashes a moderate GS reach 4/12.

PuGs that ask for Fester/Rot achievement usually only get that far (6/12), people also often leave after Saurfang.

PuGs that ask for complete Plagueworks and inspect people can go as far as 10/12, but they are rare and far inbetween.

My server isn't exactly in the top 100 in EU...

30% buff ftw done 11/12 icc25 and lootship on hc
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercrunchy View Post
    I play both factions and theres not much difference, we're all idiots

Deleted
    When my current guild was on a summerbreak, I had to find some way or another to get my shards for Shadowmourne.
    So, I was in a weekly PuG who cleared 11/12 and last week we did 12/12. Also, just to add. Heroic bosses were: Marrowgar, Gunship, Saurfang, Rotface, Blood Princes and Blood Queen-Lana'thel. That's what I call a kick-ass PuG, we had tons of fun.

Deleted
    Lol cant go 10/12?

Ravencrest hosts weekly gdkp runs, they go 12/12 .. 6 of those or so being heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by JLS View Post
    When my current guild was on a summerbreak, I had to find some way or another to get my shards for Shadowmourne.
    So, I was in a weekly PuG who cleared 11/12 and last week we did 12/12. Also, just to add. Heroic bosses were: Marrowgar, Gunship, Saurfang, Rotface, Blood Princes and Blood Queen-Lana'thel. That's what I call a kick-ass PuG, we had tons of fun.
    How can you not do Festergut and Valithria when you can do Saurfang (good dps / heal) or Blood Princes (good raid awareness, synchronisation) ?