222 11.59%
  • Plague, Frostwing, Crimson

327 17.08%
  • Everything except PP, Queen and Sindra

235 12.27%
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Most far YOU came in ICC25 with PuG

Pugging sucks on Steamwheedle, the best you can get in both 10/25 is Festergut, most can't even do Saurfang though. Hell most of the guilds can't even go past Saurfang.

11/12 Clear b4 the 5% buff and then i took a " Break"... also made Marrowgar,Gunship and Rotface in HC... and this is @ 25 man ofc.
    Group ofc continues after me and now killed LK, Fester+Saurfang+Valithria in HC
    EU-Auchidoun.

Deleted

In an actual PuG, it never seems to get further than Deathwhisper. All the mages and other classes feel they are too important to drop lower on the Recount-scale to provide CC to the mindcontrolled mob. All too often have I seen myself mindcontrolled and just chopped down a couple of healers before it wears off.

For the love of god... keep your AoE-peen in your pants and single-target something so the mages can sheep the GIANT raidmember. (That also includes DnD, Consecrate...)

--
    In an experimental cooperation with another 10-man raiding guild we breezed right on through the first 6. (storming + Fester/Rot), but that wasn't really pugging.

Some good pugs on Earthen Ring can get pretty far these days, especially with the zone buff
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

pp, princes and val
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

i made it in the door. everyone started arguing that the leader brought his fresh lvl 80 healer friend. and then everyone left.

Pugged 8 bosses + Gunship hardmode

Theres no option for a full clear? I've pugged a full clear twice already.

I can usually go up to saurfang without any problems, but after that the pug just falls apart. No coordination at all on darkspear :P.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

Blackrock US pugs has pugged LK 25 a good bit of times.

Downed fester and rotface in a pug.
    enter shikari is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Inos
    i made it in the door. everyone started arguing that the leader brought his fresh lvl 80 healer friend. and then everyone left.
    Rofl.

You can pug that shit on Pro'gall (Cho'gall US). I heard normal modes were hard, is that true ?

about that blackrock-us business.....been pugging it weekly for weeks and the ninjaing/selling gear is just absurd, unguilded on that server is fine for getting in old resets, but terrible for actually playing the game

killing 11/12 every week, LK on 44% so far with my weekly pug

Quote Originally Posted by Raylea
    killing 11/12 every week, LK on 44% so far with my weekly pug
    Question though, even if it was originally a pug if you're getting together week after week doesn't it just become a group rather than a pug? Unless you're swapping members every week of course

Have gotten to/past Saurfang with a number of 25 pugs, stood in front of Rotface but never managed to fight him just yet...

Never pugged 10 man but on 25 man the best we did was get to Saurfang :<

Quote Originally Posted by Gabbo
    Yeah, I'm sure you'll all get LK in your pugs when the damage buff goes to 35%.

Because that will stop defile from faceraping bads.
    35% lol? and as far as im aware defile only grows if you take damage from it you should have a disc priest shielding the raid so with a 30% buff to absorptions its very likely defile gets trivialized cause any retard can move out of a big black circle when given an extra couple of seconds.

Deleted

I've done 10/12 with a completely random pug - Did take us roughly 1½ hour to get together though. EU-Mazrigos btw

My option is missing, plagueworks+princes+valithria