10+ Year Old Account

Festivals this year.

I was just wondering what festivals people are going to this year? I'm hitting up download and leeds again this year
    Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    Don't get me wrong, Mind Sear is as useful as tits on a bull, but let's not get carried away here.

Re: Festivals this year.

I am probably again checking out all 3 days of Tuska Open Air in Helsinki. Seems much better than last year which was bit of a disappointment.

So far confirmed line-up:
    http://www.tuska-festival.fi/?sivu=esiintyjat

Going to the first day of the Heavy MTL. Bunch of good bands on that day but really can't comparae with the big european festivals, but oh well seems that's all we can get in Montreal so I'll make sure to enjoy it.

www.heavymtl.com

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Keoren
    I am probably again checking out all 3 days of Tuska Open Air in Helsinki. Seems much better than last year which was bit of a disappointment.

So far confirmed line-up:
    http://www.tuska-festival.fi/?sivu=esiintyjat
    That looks sick, here's the links for download and leeds I forgot to post them...

www.downloadfestival.co.uk
    www.leedsfestival.co.uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    Don't get me wrong, Mind Sear is as useful as tits on a bull, but let's not get carried away here.

Were thinking with friends going to Wanaja Festival to see Stratovarius, Klamydia, Stam1na, Viikate, Mokoma and Tarot but they've split em on half and half on two days and I don't have much money atm so that I could buy 2 day ticket

Tuska and Sauna Open Airs are little bit lacklusting this year for me, not enough good bands on the same day to be worth buy 1 day tickets

Nass, Leeds, Sonisphere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I would kill a old god.

Sweden Rock Festival ;D

10+ Year Old Account

not this year but hopefully i will be doing Download next year, last year i couldnt go becasue i had my GCSEs and this year i cant go cos the person i will be going with has his GCSEs so we are hoping to go next year
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

I will be hitting Tuska because I have been there since 2002 and I just really like the atmosphere thats taking over the whole place.

This year I shall also conquer Germany and head to Wacken
    http://wacken.com/

10+ Year Old Account

Summerbreeze.