Thread: Pitbull 4 help

Pitbull 4 help

Hi there, after using x pearl for so long I wanted to change to something. Pitbull is nice and clean but i'm having a few problems I need help solving please.

* How can I set all health bars to green?
    - At the moment they are class specific and it's hard to see them without staring directly at them
    * How can I enlarge the target debuff size?
    - without making the frames huge I can't see where to make the debuffs bigger anywhere.
    * Is there an aggro warning at all?

*Can I get bigger pvp icons?

Thanks.

Deleted

Re: Pitbull 4 help

You're looking for PowerAuras Classic.

Thanks a lot!

Edited it out of my first post.

Thanks!

/pb - Layout Editor, and select the layout the contains the specfic frames.
    Bars - Health Bar.
    Unchecking Color by Class will have the bar green when full, but fading towards red when low health.
    To have a consistent colour, check Custom Color and pick one, with the background showing the deficit being a darker shade, but by checking Custom Background, that can be changed too.

Not a text aggro warning, but you can have the health bar turn red once a unit has aggro through one of the modules, called Aggro I believe.
    Not sure immediately about the debuffs since I have not played with the auras yet, but it should be under auras.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account

debuff size can be changed in the layout editor-->auras-->debuffs

Wohoo, thank you, got it all working cheers. ;D ;D