Opposite Faction and Heirlooms

Can you send all Heirloom items to opposite faction characters. Or can you only send the chest and shoulders over and not the cold weather book and rep enchants.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Re: Opposite Faction and Heirlooms

should be all, not too sure about Cold Weather Flying book, though

Cold weather too

Rep enchants and flying book transfer over just fine

I know you can send the armor and weapons, I don't know why it wouldn't work for anything heirloom.

Can you mail anything to opposite fraction thru ingame mail? Only share items is neutral AH, being account bound you could not list these. So unless you Fraction Change with the items on a toon I do not see how.
    Its fine to be nostalgic of Vanilla WoW, but its completely foolish to want it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvesting
    Can you mail anything to opposite fraction thru ingame mail? Only share items is neutral AH, being account bound you could not list these. So unless you Fraction Change with the items on a toon I do not see how.
    Mailing heirloom items cross-faction works just fine.

I believe you can send all, be carefull about the pvp trinket tough, as it cannot be used by your characters of the opposite faction (it's bs, I think they should fix that), I made that mistake but luckily a nice GM refunded the item for me

Wow this thread helped at least me, I didn't even know you could do that, all guildies exclaimed i can't do it... Wait... They were trying to keep my on the alliance! HAH! Undead rogue, here i come...
    Quote Originally Posted by chad3d
    PuG's are basically a band of mercenaries looking after their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh
    Oh an also one that has bugged me ever since i started playing wow - DING it makes no logical sense, the sound sis not ding, the animation is not ding, you did not ding in anyway shape or form apart from your mind.
    Just wait for Tirion Fordring to come back from ICC singing "I got 99 problems but a Lich ain't one"

Ofc they want you to be alliance and not be a gay undead rogue but can u send the heirlooms to other servers or is this just something my friend made up?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwisp
    Ofc they want you to be alliance and not be a gay undead rogue but can u send the heirlooms to other servers or is this just something my friend made up?
    he made it up. NOTHING is sendable to different realms.
    Quote Originally Posted by chad3d
    PuG's are basically a band of mercenaries looking after their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh
    Oh an also one that has bugged me ever since i started playing wow - DING it makes no logical sense, the sound sis not ding, the animation is not ding, you did not ding in anyway shape or form apart from your mind.
    Just wait for Tirion Fordring to come back from ICC singing "I got 99 problems but a Lich ain't one"

Crap > then my weapons is stuck on my old server :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwisp
    It's something Blizzard are planning on implementing as soon as possible, but sending items cross server is not exactly a simple task.

People have mentioned you should be able to do it from Account Management, but I reckon Blizzard want you to be able to do simple things like mailing BoA's in game.
    Sonics - Argent Dawn EU
    Mahurum - Argent Dawn EU

Quote Originally Posted by dotOrion
    Mailing heirloom items cross-faction works just fine.

According to this you are unable to send account bound items to characters on another realm but you are able to send account bound items to characters of the opposite faction on the same realm. 'not available at this time' also implies that the option to mail account bound items to a different realm is a possibility. Hope this helps; had the same question myself not too long ago.

All boa item can be sent by cross faction within same realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gin
    is it possible to send gold while sendig heirlooms?
    no

Bumping this to get another question answered.
    Can i send my Baby blizzard bear and Onyxian Welpling to opposite faction characters?

Derailed the Cereal Thread