Rawr Question - Agility and ArmPen.

Armory: http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sh...h&cn=Seraphism
    (Note: I have access to the Hellion Glaive, Attrition and Shaft of Glacial Ice)

Now that im nearing my ArmPen cap, Rawr is telling me that Agility has overtaken it and is actually telling me to regem almost completely Agility. I know Rawr says it relative stat values arent always accurate with stats with caps.

Would it be wise to listen and regem all agility or continue to gem armpen?

Re: Rawr Question - Agility and ArmPen.

Thats because you're wearing NES while over the soft-cap. Get the frost emblem trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Biznick
    Thats because you're wearing NES while over the soft-cap.
    What he said, as well has having 4-set T10 which favors agi far more than arpen. Plus, we don't know your exact settings, so we couldn't tell you specifically why Rawr would say something.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft
    What he said, as well has having 4-set T10 which favors agi far more than arpen. Plus, we don't know your exact settings, so we couldn't tell you specifically why Rawr would say something.
    Ah, i've never fiddled with Rawrs settings, that could be a potential problem too >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Kenru
    Ah, i've never fiddled with Rawrs settings, that could be a potential problem too >_<
    Yeah, but its definitely the trinket either way. Theres absolutely no reason to use it if you're gemming for hard-cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Biznick
    Yeah, but its definitely the trinket either way. Theres absolutely no reason to use it if you're gemming for hard-cap.
    Yeah, only reason im using it is because whispering fanged never drops >_<. Ah, well atleast that solves the problem, thanks alot guys :]

just to make sure, don't use hellion or attrition even with the extra arp.. shaft is much more dps. you look like your done with badge gear (for kitty at least) so as Biznick said, grab H war token from frost badges. it's possible WFS is better, but if you're not collecting other frost gear it'll be worth it till you get WFS and for when they switch places as a better trinket

ps: you technically shouldn't have gemmed for arp cap till you got a second trinket, but hey.. live and learn, it happens to the best of us. gl on a new trinket =D