Faction for Shaman

HI
    I want to ask what is the best shamy ELE faction and class for PVP?
    TY ^^ :P

Re: Faction for Shaman

If you mean Race then you'd probably be best going for Horde since taurens get a very handy stun for pvp and Orcs gain a SP increase to help with burst and same with Trolls haste buff. Then again I'm a total nab at pvp but I'd think the stun would prove more useful with something like a stun - hex macro or something.

For PVP? Not sure, but trolls have the haste racial which scales well and also reduced snare time(If I can remember). But then agian, taurens have increased health and a free stun.

Two expansions in and it still seems peculiar to see ally shamans.

Trolls for PvE, orcs are good too if you got shitloads of haste. For PvP it depends on your setup, but I think orcs are the best, for 2v2 with another dps taurens are very good because of stun, I myself am dreaming about some tool against rogues, war stomp seems perfect. Gief war stomp as base shaman ability
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

For PvP, I'd go Troll for great burst capabilities from Berserk or Tauren because of the Stun (We don't have any) from War Stomp which can turn the tables.

Its definitely horde side,both Orcs and Trolls have good pve racials,whilst taurens have a nice stun for pvp.

the 1% hit racial is also good from the alliance point of view,but since its raid wide if there's more than 1 draenei in the group then its kinda wasted,id prefer a usable cd,go with either troll or orc

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy
    Its definitely horde side,both Orcs and Trolls have good pve racials,whilst taurens have a nice stun for pvp.

the 1% hit racial is also good from the alliance point of view,but since its raid wide if there's more than 1 draenei in the group then its kinda wasted,id prefer a usable cd,go with either troll or orc
    well the heal racial isnt also that bad at all.. but prolly more for a resto shamy then ele

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn
    well the heal racial isnt also that bad at all.. but prolly more for a resto shamy then ele
    My offspec is resto, and I cant say I really work to include GotN as a healing spell.

Its certainly useful during raid damage components in raids, such as bonestorm on marrowgar. just to help out with the healers and make it a lil easier.

i cant see it being too useful in PvP however.

As far as faction goes FOR THE HORDE!
    As for race, I think just go whatever you like best.

I play resto, I would probably be a lot better as Tauren for the stun and extra health BUT the totems are awful.
    AND Orcs are JUST SO AWSOME, I mean look at my totems, they are BADASS Horde Insig and all, DO YOU SEE MY SHOULDERS? THEY ARE MASSIVE! HOW COOL IS THAT!

Personally im not much of an Roleplayer but I love the Horde and I love being an orc and I think what race you pick is your own choice, not just for racials.

Personally I chose a Troll since Haste is a shaman's Best Friend. But you can pick whatever you desire. Sometimes I will pick the Race based on the name I want to use too.

Yeah, Always pick a race based on what you want to play as, not what the racials are imo. If you want to go for racials, that's your banana but I usually make a lot of choices based on my personal aesthetic opinions.

10+ Year Old Account

PVP = Tauren
    PVE = Draenei / trollz
    "Veni, vidi, vici"

"I came, I saw, I conquered"

Quote Originally Posted by Zarios
    For PVP? Not sure, but trolls have the haste racial which scales well and also reduced snare time(If I can remember). But then agian, taurens have increased health and a free stun.
    Stun is the only good thing. We only get around 500 health from the racial at level 80.

Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Warstomp -> Hex is choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakriel
    Warstomp -> Hex is choice.
    I'm sure I will be called a noob for saying this but I truly think Warstomp is kinda overrated in its current form. (2 sec stun on a 2min CD that requires you to stand still)

Honestly, I can't think of any other situation where Warstomp could be useful beside pairing it with Hex or LHW.
    (Okay, one more maybe. Interrupting a caster when he/she is in range and Windshock is on CD, but that's it)

Some ppl swear that Warstomp > any other horde racial for PvP, but I just don't find it so godly.
    Especially from an ele PoV.

So, what am I missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

choose race for looks/lore but not racials as they will change and then you may feel shafted

Go horde, no question. Spacegoats look / cast / run terrible.

The burning legion seems like a smart choice.