Thread: Ele pvp specc

Ele pvp specc

Hi there I wanted to find a good pvp specc, anyone got some good ideas?

Re: Ele pvp specc

Fire nova is drastically overrated. I prefer: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#hVImqc...AoMGg0o:MIjmcM

Why this specc? 1 second off all shocks + wind shear is HUGE in any PvP situation with casters and especially in arena. 2 extra seconds off of grounding is just icing on the cake, in the hands of a good shaman you can be completely devastating to enemy casters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaa
    Fire nova is drastically overrated. I prefer: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#hVImqc...AoMGg0o:MIjmcM

Why this specc? 1 second off all shocks + wind shear is HUGE in any PvP situation with casters and especially in arena. 2 extra seconds off of grounding is just icing on the cake, in the hands of a good shaman you can be completely devastating to enemy casters.
    That spec is great for duels/BG's/early arenas. When you start going against higher rated teams where the arena's last longer than the bloodlust, you will want to drop some points out of reverberation and go 3/3 in unrelenting storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcsecant
    That spec is great for duels/BG's/early arenas. When you start going against higher rated teams where the arena's last longer than the bloodlust, you will want to drop some points out of reverberation and go 3/3 in unrelenting storm.
    EMLB uses the same specc and he's got rank 1 or 2 in every bracket and is a 5 time gladiator ele shaman. Even in longer fights I've never had mana issues. 1 second off shocks is one of the very best ways to protect yourself and your teamates, not to mention force kills.

Unless you have very little mana conservation skills (blow CL everytime it's off cooldown?) then you really dont need unrelenting storm.