Irae AoD Claims Alliance first Lich King 25H man, Wraith claims World 8th

Wraith claims World 8th (World 7th by WoWprogress due to Ensidia being removed)
    Irae AoD claims Alliance First Lich King 25

Re: Irae AoD Claims Alliance first Lich King 25H man, Wraith claims World 8th

Why was ensidia removed? i guess i missed that news
    Tank Extraordinaire

No clue. I just got back into town, checked WoW progress and then checked here to see what the gossip was.

Hahahahaha, what did they do now?

Ensidia being removed probably has something to do with them moving back to Tarren Mill as they said they were going to do after the Heroic race (not sure on this though because the Tarren Mill guild was also removed).

Quote Originally Posted by Taen
    Hahahahaha, what did they do now?
    *sigh*

Nothing..

They moved to LB, and are now moving back slowly it seems.. So the guild is not a guild anylonger due to the site taking the info from Armory

First of all, they are not removed from wowprogress. I don't know what site you are checking? Anyway gz guys.
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.

lol at ensidia grats irae

If someone is interested:
    The Lich King 25 heroic Killvideo of Irae AoD is released:

http://www.tera-gaming.de/news/?action=show&id=1154