Poll: What class do you think needs Deathbringer's Will the most?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...

Re: Deathbringer's Will

This is an upgrade to DMC, and I don't for see any of you rogues, dks, wars, eshams etc. passing on whispering fang or TAbom for a pally so i don't see why they should pass for you. The fact that this drops more frequent IMO then Whispering Fang means if you want rets to pass then you should be passing on whispering fang PERIOD. But your whinning loot whores who want to exclude the class that is most likely more prevelant in any icc raid then you thereby increasing your chances on getting this item, topped by still wanting to roll on the trinket that is their(pally) BiS. Sounds like a have your cake and eat too situation.

It's BiS for DK/Warrior/Feral (not sure about rogues but probably), so it should have gone to those classes.

As for the pally getting it, he shouldn't have as ArP = bad for ret. Proc is nice, but those classes listed above need it tons more.

Quote Originally Posted by TussleMuscle
    And you're implying that the loot system has a direct correlation to the success of the pug. The "organized" part of your statement has some merit, the loot distribution system has none. There are plenty of rich mouthbreathers that you wouldn't want in a TOC10, let alone 25 Putricide. To be honest, I think a server's progression as a whole has a great deal to do with the success of its pugs. I would imagine Illidan or Blackrock pugs to be rather successful. I play on an RP server, so we're happy when we get 6/12.
    There is a direct correlation to the success of a PUG and the loot system, at least on my server. Roll system PUGs don't retain people because once people feel the PUG can't go further, they simply just drop out since they have nothing at stake.

On my server, I don't think we're carrying mouthbreathers. Most of the GDKP runs are comprised of Kingslayer alts that are fairly well geared, but can't raid with their guild on those alts. In GDKP runs, the pot is at stake, so people have the propensity to stay till the end because they want their cut. Getting PUGs to stay and work out issues is the first step to progressing through harder encounters. You don't typically get this with a roll system PUG. Also, people will generally perform better, do the required, and listen to the raid leader so that the pot continues to grow. How many times have you seen people drop out shortly after they've won something? I've seen PUGs literally drop from the raid the second they're awarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearlys
    Voted Paladin. Here's why. Most Paladin gear has ArP on it. I know "NEWB" "learn you class" "L2P", blah blah blah. If Paladin weren't meant to have arp, it would not be on there gear. I know other classes could get MORE use out of it but since when have any, and i mean ANY of you said, "oh this would be better for the paladin" um never. So highest roll wins in a pug or in a guild run IMO. :
    Obvious troll is obvious.

Of course, there's still the possibility that you're just unbelievably STUPID and think that all plate items are "Paladin gear".

Edit, I checked a few of his previous posts.. and I think I have to go with the STUPID. :P
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Deleted

you are in a pug, that pala probably has *&$^ gear which is probably gemmed for crit.

he is in the pug because he doesn't have a guild because he is %*£$.

So when you ask for common sense, what else can you expect.

TBH, i've been fair and passed stuff in pugs I probably shouldn't but I just see mass greed now and I just stop caring.

If I was a ret in a pug, i'd roll, then sell it. It sucks for a pala who knows what they are doing (Toc25 trink + Badge trink).

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Because there's no such thing as a 10man raiding guild, right?

As stated, 100 times in this thread, Retadin wouldn't of made as great of a use out of it as a Kitty / MM Huntard would of. Nothing much else to the matter, apart from opinion with no backing to it. Meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Duke
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Sucks only being able to pick one. Being a MM hunter I chose hunter, but besides us I'd pick MM hunt, dps warr, and combat rogue as they are the ones who stack ArP
    Pavito: Troll SV/MM Hunter-US Cho'Gall

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Fearlys
    This is an upgrade to DMC, and I don't for see any of you rogues, dks, wars, eshams etc. passing on whispering fang or TAbom for a pally so i don't see why they should pass for you. The fact that this drops more frequent IMO then Whispering Fang means if you want rets to pass then you should be passing on whispering fang PERIOD. But your whinning loot whores who want to exclude the class that is most likely more prevelant in any icc raid then you thereby increasing your chances on getting this item, topped by still wanting to roll on the trinket that is their(pally) BiS. Sounds like a have your cake and eat too situation.
    The difference is that WFS is good for everyone, while DBW is not good for some classes. While WFS may drop often, you also have far less people rolling for it. It wouldn't be uncommon to see 10 people rolling for DBW, while you'll probably only have 2 for WFS. This makes WFS much easier to get even considering the lower droprate.

TAJ absolutely should be passed to Retribution Paladins, Enhancement Shamans and Mutilate Rogues. No one else should have any right to roll on it.

10+ Year Old Account

If it was an upgrade, then yes. It wasn't a guild run. He won it, simple randomness.

Warriors, hunters, feral druids, rogues would be the ones it would "effectively" work for.
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern