Poll: What makes you want to have an anal evacuation more.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Battlefield Bad Company 2 rants.

Am I the only one who was seriously fucking disappointed with Terrible Houseguests 2? I mean come the fuck on. First of all, it was bashing Modern Warfare 2 ever since conception (I don't like that game too much, but I'll get to my point.) and yet basically became everything it insulted. It has the shity bullet lag, that fucking stupid instant-knife shit, a terrible community - oh and the best part, "HURG IF MW2 REMOVES LEAN, LET'S ONE UP THEM AND REMOVE PRONE DURGG DUDHDHDDH."

Yeah, and prone being gone. Fuck. That. Retards complain that it's "DOI TO PREVENT SNIPORS FROM DOMNATING DURG" well guess what asshole? Now it's worse, because if you actually DO take sniper fire, you can't take cover behind fucking shit. I remember in BF2 being shot at by some typical bad sniper, and diving behind a little foot tall brick wall that saved my ass. Now, you just duck down behind some rock and pray your stupid fucking Vladimir Putin medic ass isn't sticking his bright red beret ou- dead, never mind I was apparently.

And how about the OBSESSION with "DESTRUCTION 2.0". Have you ever looked at the bases? Do you see HOW MANY FUCKING EXPLOSIVE BARRELS ARE LITTERED ABOUT? It's like a fucking shity James Bond villians hideout. Every building, explosive barrel, every cover, explosive crate, every back entrence wall, MASSIVE EXPLOSIVE TANK.
    It feels like a gimmick being forced down my throat.

The fucking motion sickness inducing 55' field of view, the two layers of Bloom that cause you to be blinded by literally every lightsource in exsistance, the asinine huge muzzle flash that blinds you too. Yes, yes I know, you can fix Bloom and the FoV in the settings.ini, and I did.. and my god the game actually looks GOOD with Bloom set to False because it still looks like there still is some in the game.. which is why I think they double layered it. Increasing the FoV to about 80 or 90 actually makes it look a hell of a lot better too. I mean sure fine we can fix that, but shouldn't those have been options since launch?

And speaking of launch, Awful Corporation 2 really got ahead of itself too. Like a child tripping on his own feet out of excitement. It's been like two months and that MEGA LAUNCH PATCH hasn't even come out yet. I think it's due in a week though.

Oh yeah, and the tiny little fucking maps. Don't you love it when you try to flank around some sniper asshole clusterfuck, and you step outside the BATTLEFIELD for a split second, get TOTALLY BLINDED by a black screen, and have ten seconds to GET BACK TO THE FIGHT before "HEY MAN THE WRATH OF GOD WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN OOOP, TOO LATE YOU'RE DEAD." "EPIC FAIL". Why the fuck did they put that stupid shity meme in the game. Only assholes use "Fail". And now it is permanently burned into the game, and can never be undone unless the developers remove it. Which they probably wont.

And yeah, I'll admit, since launch and the godawful servers and horrid lag, there have been some patches, and they've done wonderful things. I actually really like the game now. But the core issues still royally piss me off. What the fuck kind of soldier am I? Who the fuck can't lay prone? Are they all clones of some asshole with a deformed spine? If they went prone, would they never get back up? Fuck. And why are there so few character models? Oh look, an American medic with a handlebar moustache, oh look, Vladimir Putin the russian medic. Oh look, the black engineer guy. And what's worse is Dice/EA said in some faggy twitter that they were NEVER going to put prone in the game.

It all feels like an infants version of BF2 with nice graphics, tiny ass maps, and half the players. But after these patches, it really is a pretty enjoyable game, especially after the most recent patch that's really fixed up that horrid bullet lag issue.. it just could have been so much better though. Maybe it's just a learning experience for them with Battlefield 3.

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 rants.

The only thing pissing me off is the severity of the shaking from Mortar strikes and spray and pray medics.
    Otherwise I think its fine.

15+ Year Old Account

You mad bro?

Anyway, I do agree on the sniper problem. I am a sniper myself, and I die around 1~2 times a game. However, when people see that I am still alive and snipe every god damned enemy down, they suddenly ALL GO STAND AROUND ME BECAUSE IT MUST BE A GOOD SPOT!!!

Seriously, learn to stay separated or you will be mortared down.

The game is awesome, and even better balanced than wow (although I dislike some weapon spams).
    But the thing I dislike the most: People going in tanks and start shooting their ammo around on every freaking fence/tree/building. And of course they need to encounter some engineers or another tank after that, only to be out of ammo -.- (well... Cool down, but you know what I mean)

Guess you will just have to live with it :P
    Dawwwwwww

Yeah you have no idea how many times I've flanked around some idiots and found a literal clusterfuck of five snipers standing shoulder to shoulder. I mow them down, get pinned down fighting someone else, back off a bit, go back and guess what, they're right in the exact same place. It's like playing with bots sometimes. And yeah the screen shake effect is a tad bit too extreme at times, to a ridiculous extent. Another thing that bugs me is how much of an asshole your character is with pump action shotguns. I can fire my Mossberg 500 12. gauge in real life while still aiming down the barrel and pump it immediately after firing. But in games they have to make it "Balenced" i.e act like an asshole.

BLAM, HUAH GUN'S POINTED TOWARDS THE SKY NOW, OKAY NOW TO PULL THE PUMP DOWN, HUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHUK, NOW BACK UP, RHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CHUK, OKAY ROCK AND ROWLL.

I'm not really mad though, like I said. Every patch that has come out thusfar has really turned the game around, in fact, I was surprised with how much I liked the game after the patches. But there are like I said still core issues that EA/DICE said they will never address.

Deleted

I voted lack of prone but the real thing that bugs me the most is the waffleing M16 with Magnum rounds, seriously it's like that gun's taken right out of CoD.

And that you start with no "Perks" as we call them in CoD at all and you WILL get Roflstomped by people with less skill than you simply because they are high level.

Oh yeah man. I first loaded up the game... well after about 3 hours of just trying to get into a goddamn server. I finally get one, go straight to medic, and HUH LOL NO MEDIKIT/DEFIBULATOR.

What the fuck kind of medic in an army doesn't have medical equipment or even in the very least a basic first aid kit?

One thing about the game that ticks me off is people dropping Charges on the box, making it near impossible to deactivate the bomb.

But still, overall great game compared to MW2 in my opinion, AI Planes killing you is annoying.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    But still, overall great game compared to MW2 in my opinion, AI Planes killing you is annoying.
    if this happens use one of these to make everyone smile while watching this.

problem solved

Edit: Oh wait you probably dont have a stinger because you're running around with akimbo g18's. My bad.
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn
    if this happens use one of these to make everyone smile while watching this.

problem solved

Edit: Oh wait you probably dont have a stinger because you're running around with akimbo g18's. My bad.
    Haha, good examples.

Yes I do shoot down air support, but it does get annoying to get killed by Air Support or the Random Camper pretending to be a Bush.

Also, Glock's for Spray and Pray? No thank you. I use the M16 and put 3 bullets into idiots with Glocks.

Pussy snipers that flock to and ruin hardcore servers

Oh you can't aim for shit and you shot that guy in the foot? No worries, it's an instant kill anyway

Ive stopped playing that shit due to not being able to Prone..

Ive always loved sniping, and always play sniper more or less.. BUt god dammit i hate the fact that I can't prone..

i think bfbc2 is fineee only one problem...

squad rush, when you're the only one doing anything...the bomb is planted....you take time to clear out the guys around the obj.....you're safe...so you go an de the bomb....then you get a c4 in your face.

then you're stuck viewing your useless team members scramble around trying to figure where that loud beeping sound is coming from. and then you realise, ok i better dactivate the bomb now!.....wait a minute. 10 seconds on ym respawn timer. BOOOOM =[

bai bai objective.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

The typical Sniper mentality of sitting back and just picking off people is what ruins matches for me. If we are attacking and our team if 50% snipers, we are going to lose, period. I hate snipers just because all they do is sit in one spot and don't help with anything. They just see a guy out in the open and take the shot. They increase their own score, without contributing anything to the team. They hardly ever use their tools, except the Mortar Strike. They keep that fucking thing on cooldown.

I don't play hardcore so snipers are pretty much just an something to work around and no real threat. But god damn explosive spec needs to die.

first off to the OP learn to play.

second one now this is a biggy, you are not a god damn sniper, you are a recon class, you are meant to spot with motion mines and your sights.
    if your not doing that then you fail big time. also you do not have to sit back and be a camper in recon class there is an array of close quarters weapons that can be used on every class. the VSS is great with a red dot sight.

you're complaining about knifing on it, OMG you obviousley suck at it, its no different than MW2 just a little annoying movement.

if you're a recon class and sitting on a hill a million miles from the action, you're not doing your job, in fact you are most probably helping your group fail.

if you're playing squad rush by yourself you're dumb. it's meant for you and 3 mates to team up and actually work at it. if you're trying to find a game and your solo you will always be dissapointed.

LAG? you playing on PC? cause i'm not and i dont get lag and i mean ever i play on ps3 and its always fine.
    who really gives a monkeys about going prone, it's the least used function on cod and even then it usually ends in you getting killed.
    bullets don't lag the have a flight time fool, a bullet does not travel at the speed of light to strike an enemy half a mile away it actually takes time to get there, i guess you have not fired a real gun before.
    people drop charges to stop you defusing it, you can shoot the charges out if your weren't being a noob and just running in.

as for mortar strikes shaking the screen, do you really think you would even be standing if a mortar strike landed that close, i dont blooming think so, i would thank your lucky stars that your still alive.

and no i don't get anooyed if i step out of the map because its easy to get back and tbh you shouldn't be trying to edge round the map, just get a vehicle charge in a spray the bad guys down.

all i see here is a lot of qq about stuff that you think is holding you back, when really it is you being stuborn and wanting them to create a game around your EZMODE views, which tbh would probably ruin it.

BFBC2 is well balanced and different (DIFFERENT) ideally you want a few of every class but often you dont get it but then its up to you to change your tactics aswell as if you don't you're no better than the stupid snipers who think think they are helping being sat at the other end of the map.

PS i play a recon class 90% of the time and i don't play hard core all i need to see is your face and your dead , please learn to play with the tools you are given.

15+ Year Old Account

You forgot one thing.

CARL MOTHERFUCKING GUSTAV

LOL! ;D

15+ Year Old Account

Bumping thread with knowledge that BF is a hell of a lot easier on the console compared to the PC, if you don't mind the graphics taking a step down. Maybe I just fail with a mouse, who knows.

Need more rants here. Surely the Helicopter / smoke grenading wookies reminds you of something.

Deleted

Snipers are no problem to those who have learned to use smoke grenades properly.

Quote Originally Posted by King Batley
    Am I the only one who was seriously fucking disappointed with Terrible Houseguests 2? I mean come the fuck on. First of all, it was bashing Modern Warfare 2 ever since conception (I don't like that game too much, but I'll get to my point.) and yet basically became everything it insulted. It has the shity bullet lag, that fucking stupid instant-knife shit, a terrible community - oh and the best part, "HURG IF MW2 REMOVES LEAN, LET'S ONE UP THEM AND REMOVE PRONE DURGG DUDHDHDDH."

Yeah, and prone being gone. Fuck. That. Retards complain that it's "DOI TO PREVENT SNIPORS FROM DOMNATING DURG" well guess what asshole? Now it's worse, because if you actually DO take sniper fire, you can't take cover behind fucking shit. I remember in BF2 being shot at by some typical bad sniper, and diving behind a little foot tall brick wall that saved my ass. Now, you just duck down behind some rock and pray your stupid fucking Vladimir Putin medic ass isn't sticking his bright red beret ou- dead, never mind I was apparently.

And how about the OBSESSION with "DESTRUCTION 2.0". Have you ever looked at the bases? Do you see HOW MANY FUCKING EXPLOSIVE BARRELS ARE LITTERED ABOUT? It's like a fucking shity James Bond villians hideout. Every building, explosive barrel, every cover, explosive crate, every back entrence wall, MASSIVE EXPLOSIVE TANK.
    It feels like a gimmick being forced down my throat.

The fucking motion sickness inducing 55' field of view, the two layers of Bloom that cause you to be blinded by literally every lightsource in exsistance, the asinine huge muzzle flash that blinds you too. Yes, yes I know, you can fix Bloom and the FoV in the settings.ini, and I did.. and my god the game actually looks GOOD with Bloom set to False because it still looks like there still is some in the game.. which is why I think they double layered it. Increasing the FoV to about 80 or 90 actually makes it look a hell of a lot better too. I mean sure fine we can fix that, but shouldn't those have been options since launch?

And speaking of launch, Awful Corporation 2 really got ahead of itself too. Like a child tripping on his own feet out of excitement. It's been like two months and that MEGA LAUNCH PATCH hasn't even come out yet. I think it's due in a week though.

Oh yeah, and the tiny little fucking maps. Don't you love it when you try to flank around some sniper asshole clusterfuck, and you step outside the BATTLEFIELD for a split second, get TOTALLY BLINDED by a black screen, and have ten seconds to GET BACK TO THE FIGHT before "HEY MAN THE WRATH OF GOD WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN OOOP, TOO LATE YOU'RE DEAD." "EPIC FAIL". Why the fuck did they put that stupid shity meme in the game. Only assholes use "Fail". And now it is permanently burned into the game, and can never be undone unless the developers remove it. Which they probably wont.

And yeah, I'll admit, since launch and the godawful servers and horrid lag, there have been some patches, and they've done wonderful things. I actually really like the game now. But the core issues still royally piss me off. What the fuck kind of soldier am I? Who the fuck can't lay prone? Are they all clones of some asshole with a deformed spine? If they went prone, would they never get back up? Fuck. And why are there so few character models? Oh look, an American medic with a handlebar moustache, oh look, Vladimir Putin the russian medic. Oh look, the black engineer guy. And what's worse is Dice/EA said in some faggy twitter that they were NEVER going to put prone in the game.

It all feels like an infants version of BF2 with nice graphics, tiny ass maps, and half the players. But after these patches, it really is a pretty enjoyable game, especially after the most recent patch that's really fixed up that horrid bullet lag issue.. it just could have been so much better though. Maybe it's just a learning experience for them with Battlefield 3.
    OP is just bad at the game, I never had a problem with it, l2p.

I find that you think prone should be in the game laughable, as if Recon wasn't 50% of every game anyway.