Poll: What makes you want to have an anal evacuation more.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 rants.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroic Martyr
    The problem is this game is too damn hard and caters to the no lifers that have 24/7 to practice it. If you can play bc2 well I just feel sorry for you really

I like my games slow and braindead, like WoW.
    So you're a Casual who likes his games easy? No wonder games are going to shit nowadays.

How dare they make a semi-challenging game. Go medic with LW Pack/Body Armour and see how easy it is to get 4-5k + in a Rush match, there's easy for you.

10+ Year Old Account

Agreeing with you on a couple of parts, the game is way not as good as I hoped it to be, good enough to ruin IW with their shitty codmw2, but no they failed miserably on the necessary points and therefor didn't make the game interesting enough for me and quite a lot other to keep playing.

No prone was nothing to do with snipers. It bugged out on the frostbite engine when stuff collapsed and that so they removed it. Calm down.

And anyway prone is bullshit. The only reason you're frothing at the mouth over it is because you can no longer dolphin dive all over the place everytime you hear a gunshot. Bunnyhopping/diving is the worst thing about FPS games, it's just stupid crap.

Other than that, I hate hit reg. It really is a game killer, I can launch tank shells at people 20 yards infront of me and they're engulfed in debris but I don't get a hit marker let alone a kill.

It's still an amazing game but DICE are taking their time fixing the game (patch has been in QA for like 3 weeks now) and it people are leaving constantly. An FPS game that doesn't make the basics like bullets doing damage should have never been released.

15+ Year Old Account

The only thing that pisses me off is the amazing ability off the SPAS-12 with the slugs upgrade to hit someone halfway across the map. 12 ga. slugs do not have the accuracy to hit somone at those distances; and even if they did, the slug would lose nearly all velocity before reaching the target.

Also, I also start frothing at the mouth when I see over half my team, as attackers, sniping on rush maps. To top it all off, they usually have only a couple of kills when we inevitably lose the round.

But, to the people complaining about snipers on hardcore, please STFU, because you obviously haven't even sniped on hardcore mode. If you had, you'd have realized that it can take up to two shots to the chest from a GOL WITH Magnum ammo to kill someone. So, I call sheningans on you guys seeing people getting killed by a single shot to the foot/hand.

One major change DICE needs to make, IMHO, is with picking up kits. I find it idiotic that, say, when I snipe a medic, his Assualt buddy can immediately pick up his kit, turn around, and rez him with it. Groups can virtually be immortal by doing this. IMO, defibs should automatically be on cooldown when someone picks a medic kit up. This should make medics think twice before running out and spraying their LMGs at people.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho
    Snipers are no problem to those who have learned to use smoke grenades properly.
    so not true the auto target uploading scope sees through smoke grenades and a good sniper just has to aim below the triangles to get headshots through smoke grenades... its BULLSHIT what i started doing is waiting till my teamates spawn on me then hiding in smoke behind them...

15+ Year Old Account

Couldn't agree more with everything you said Finangus!

none of this shit, its the fucking spawning time

You remember Battlefield 2? they had such a huge problem with people playing dolphin, prone/kneel/prone/kneel?

Something tells me one of the big reasons is they didn't even want to deal with that, despite there being other ways of fixing such a thing.

Anywho, the other big reason is, the environment is so large, JUST being able to prone means you could be well-hidden throughout the entire match. This way, with only being able to kneel, you can keep a great sniping spot for so long until you eventually get discovered, because you stick out like a sore thumb.

It's not that big a deal, unless you recently played a game where kneeling is available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

On the whole I find it a pretty good game. I play on PC, usually as recon or assault, and mostly on Hardcore servers.

Being a BF2/2142 player, I miss prone the most.
    Other than that:
    Quote Originally Posted by Greystorm View Post
    CARL MOTHERFUCKING GUSTAV