worth regemming for armor pen

iv been thinking for few days now wherether or not to regem and respec to blood heres my armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Biggestyin iv also got the 251 weapon that drops of surfang in icc 10 that i can use in blood spec anyon got any help for me

Re: worth regemming for armor pen

iv had a look at that 1 but cant seem to get my head around how to work it any1 got any easier 1s i can use or other ideas

Blood isn't a useful spec to be right now. Frost is better single target dps and unholy has superior aoe and utility, so gemming a gear set specifically for blood isn't worthwhile unless your raid never uses another player for the ap buff.

That being said you aren't at a gear level where gemming arp as blood would be worth it anyway.

Actualy i dont think frost does more single target dps and if it does its not a big difference but it takes time for you to actualy acheve the max while blood can do that in a few sec.
    But yeah i think your gear is not good enough aswell to start gemming for arp.
    Try using the wowhead profiler and see if u can come close to the cap with arp gems.

My general rule of thumb is unless you can get 90% + ArP, gemming Str is better.

As to what X3nn0n said, unless the Unholy DK is using Shadowmourne, DW Frost beats Unholy if they are equally geared.

I agree with what was said above, most of it that is. As blood you can do a good amount of dps and if anything, if you are in a 10 man, you give the AP buff and you can pass Hysteria on to someone else like a feral druid, warrior, or frost DK. As far as armor pen goes, you need a lot of it to see a significant increase in dps. Blood you get a good amount of armor pen but the thing is, strait dps fights like Deathbringer or Festergut, that is where you will see the most of your dps come from as far as armor pen goes. I think it is very situational where armor pen is better than strength. Also, like what as said above, you would want to be at a pretty high gear lvl where it would even work for those one or two fights. Bottom line it isnt really worth it. Strength=awesome.