Gutbuster To Black Bruise

Rawr telling me i lose dps if i get Black Bruise on my enh shaman.. whattttt Is rawr right or does rawr not put in the proc in to my dps

Re: Gutbuster To Black Bruise

Quote Originally Posted by Cläy
    Rawr telling me i lose dps if i get Black Bruise on my enh shaman.. whattttt Is rawr right or does rawr not put in the proc in to my dps
    not that i can link anything, but i remember reading about a month ago, that something wasnt right, about the proc on rawr.

hope youll get your answer, im looking for one as well for a friend of mine.
    I am the Warrior.

I have no friends on my journey. No walkers of the void, summoned from the Nether as servants and bodyguards. No loyal beasts of the plains or woods, to defend me and comfort me in my pain. My sole companion is my weapon. I must care for it better than any hunter has ever cared for his beast. I must master it more than any warlock has ever mastered his demon. Without me, it is useless. Without it, I am nothing.

Use enhsim to find out.

But I'm pretty sure rawr doesn't account properly for BB.

I noticed the same thing last week. I got Keleseth's Seducer and it made me really want BB too. I checked with Rawr and it also shows a significant dps loss upgrading from 251 Gutbuster to BB however Enhsim shows a solid 100+ dps upgrade. I can only assume it is a proc thing like the other posters mentioned and I definitely trust Enhsim more for calculations of this nature.
    "They don't like it when you shoot at 'em. I worked that out myself." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds

Objects in mirrors are your elbows.

Ciarra: Draenei Enhancement Shaman

Pretty sure the proc is not counted, but could be wrong.

Add 2% dps to the sim'd total for the proc. It could be more, but 2% is easy to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cläy
    I noticed the same thing in Rawr when I traded out my Gutbuster for Black Bruise. But, when I exported it to Enhsim it showed a 100-150dps increase. In real world I do notice the dps increase also.

out of 25 man ICC - 12 Heroic mode Blood Queen attempts last night ( had her down to 100k once ">< )

i had a 30% uptime with Necrotic Touch, and it accounted for about 2.4% of my dmg, not huge but a good increase if you have good stats on your gear and can aford to use it

I'd say its pretty clear Rawr is broken on this one. I find Enhsim gives a slightly lower dps result with my gear and a double heroic gutbuster as opposed to a BB/H gutbuster combination. I mix and match my weapons depending on what I'm doing though, I won't use BB on Valithria for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

I have read this same question in abut 6 other threads... Use search.

But to answer your question, Rawr does not calculate the proc properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!