Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: AVR, Blue posts, MMO Report

The best part of AVR would without a doubt be the range check. It is awesome. You can't beat a range check that draws a circle around you that shows how far you need to stand from everyone else, instead of finangling with dbm names.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chin
    Garrosh would wage war against the ocean for not being made out of orcs.

I Lol'd when i read all the posts tbh, i can't understand why all this QQ.
    Seriously, this addOn is not going to ruin the game or w/e ppl have posted to here, it's just an addOn which is going to, or will try, to help ppl at raids.
    If you are failer, this addOn wont help you

So just stop the QQ ;D

This is funny cause people still stand in fires so people will still ignore a red circle. Even better I think blizz should get rid of all animation with fires and defile and lets wipe again and again because showing us where the fire is makes "raiding too easy"

i'm colorblind and can't even see the circles it's supposedly drawing. i can see them in the pics but not in the video. i'd rather not use this anyway, i really wish blizz would ban anything like this (this addon, dbm, etc)

timers, meters and UI mods like xperl should be ok, but anything that trivializes these encounters just seems like they should be illegal.

if they think for you (boss timers, ability warnings, skull/sound on debuff, etc) then they're doing what the player should be able to do. the ones who can't don't deserve to be there

Quote Originally Posted by blizzardcashshop

timers, meters and UI mods like xperl should be ok

if they think for you (boss timers, ability warnings, skull/sound on debuff, etc) then they're doing what the player should be able to do. the ones who can't don't deserve to be there
    So....meters are fine but then they are bad......make up your mind.

Sense....you make none.
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

Quote Originally Posted by Insanus
    So....meters are fine but then they are bad......make up your mind.

Sense....you make none.
    class TIMERS are fine, they do what the UI ALREADY DOES but where you want them to

BOSS TIMERS that tell you when an ability is about to happen and what is next are a totally different thing.

class timers doesn't even have a boss timer

that help you out, you poor thing? i assumed people with a little experience would be able to figure it out while the wotlkers would reply kinda like you did

yeah...then i dont even know why paragon took "that long" (wasnt really long but anyways..) to kill LK25HM....i mean...they had timers, warnings, ui marks etc....they should have 1 shoted him in the first try.

Like i said: Sense, you make none.

Addons are used to make things easier to be aware of. They can be extremely helpful, but they wont kill the boss, The players will.

And ofc i bet you raid without DBM/Bigwigs etc. Im sure everytime you engage a boss you start your CASIO watch timer.

"hmm ok boss starting now, let me set my alarm to beep in 10mn, so i know when the enrage is gonna hit".

Stop bullshiting and acting all: "lol im pro". You use addons that makes things easier, everyone does. geez.

Lol actually ive been playing since the release of vanilla but ok once again...no sense
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

Quote Originally Posted by Insanus
    yeah...then i dont even know why paragon took "that long" (wasnt really long but anyways..) to kill LK25HM....i mean...they had timers, warnings, ui marks etc....they should have 1 shoted him in the first try.

Like i said: Sense, you make none.

Addons are used to make things easier to be aware of. They can be extremely helpful, but they wont kill the boss, The players will.

And ofc i bet you raid without DBM/Bigwigs etc. Im sure everytime you engage a boss you start your CASIO watch timer.

"hmm ok boss starting now, let me set my alarm to beep in 10mn, so i know when the enrage is gonna hit".

Stop bullshiting and acting all: "lol im pro". You use addons that makes things easier, everyone does. geez.

Lol actually ive been playing since the release of vanilla but ok once again...no sense
    well, it's obvious you're trolling or horrible at discussing/debating so there is no point in responding further. you aren't reading and/or comprehending anything, you're making up info that i never presented and you're obviously just another wotlker.

Lets see how many people will be calling the addon cool when you join a pug and some 13yr old is drawing penises all over the place while the raid leader is trying to give instructions...lol

Someone plz tell GC that paladin tanking is fine and they should buff every tanking class to the paladin level.

I just can't believe how many blind fail tanks are in that topic lol.

well, it's obvious you're trolling or horrible at discussing/debating so there is no point in responding further. you aren't reading and/or comprehending anything, you're making up info that i never presented and you're obviously just another wotlker.
    ouch it burns....hard to face the facts hein?
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

New AVR integrated addon!

AVR_AutoMove

AVR_AutoMove will automatically move your character to the green located zones so you have more time to DPS! Now all you have to do in the fight is cast the spells you love!

As a rogue, I have to say... that's the sorta addon I've been looking for for ages.

I'll set it to mark the 5 yard range and the 8 yard range of any player I target, then go out ganking warriors.

lol you lose

Quote Originally Posted by Conrose
    As a rogue, I have to say... that's the sorta addon I've been looking for for ages.

I'll set it to mark the 5 yard range and the 8 yard range of any player I target, then go out ganking warriors.
    Yes, because on top of your advanced rotation you still need help to move?
    Never look into the eyes of a horse.
    Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumocolor
    Lets see how many people will be calling the addon cool when you join a pug and some 13yr old is drawing penises all over the place while the raid leader is trying to give instructions...lol
    you can set it to only accept from the raid leader/raid assists/raid members/party members/guild members/whispers

Quote Originally Posted by sadpandaa
    Same with all those rotation-shitaddons. God i even saw a paladinaddon which shows the rotation. Big fuckin woh i cant remember my 3 button rotation *drool*.
    6(+1) button rotation. Learn your shit before you make an ass of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Siton
    Yes, because on top of your advanced rotation you still need help to move?
    This addon helps you see the exact yardages from your target so there's no more best guessing how far exactly 10 in game yards is.

OT: Srsly all you "OMGZ BAN THIS" people, start using your brains instead of nerd raging all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipp
    6(+1) button rotation. Learn your shit before you make an ass of yourself.
    This addon helps you see the exact yardages from your target so there's no more best guessing how far exactly 10 in game yards is.

OT: Srsly all you "OMGZ BAN THIS" people, start using your brains instead of nerd raging all over the place.
    Or you are one of those people that want to faceroll through the whole game w/o moving a single finger or putting any effort in it. GG.

We are now all robots, just follow the road and you will win! GG

why not make an addon that moves your character by itself so you wouldnt have to run away from the goo because its soo hard and you actually dont have to dps because and addon will do it for you and you watch the screen as the addons kill your boss ?

"Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]