Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: AVR, Blue posts, MMO Report

Wait, so some random guy sends an e-mail with a picture of his naked girlfriend to Casey and he doesn't show it to us? Where do I apply to work at G4 ;D?
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

These are the addons Blizz need to remove.

Seriously, I can just see people using this 'stand in the green circle' 'avoid the red circle' and then rushing onto the forums squealing that content is too easy.

If you want to simply watch colours appear and then respond to them I suggest you buy 'simon says'.

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.

I liek Virutal Reality.

very cool addon

Omg, that's addon is just so laaaaaaaame.

man, i think this is the 5th consecutive day we have posts about Warrior tanking... :-\
    Give a break, would ya?

For teh second timez — VIRUTAL!!!!1111

why dont you just make an addon that moves players automaticly? jeez, this is just to much, there already is DBM alerting you to move.. i hope it gets banned, no offense, but theres no need to make players even lazier.

also, WTH? a women only mmo? lol, i can already imagine how its going to be.
    90% guys playing girls hitting on other girls who are also guys playing, hoping for lesbian pixel sex with another guy playing a girl.... MMORPG = many men online roleplaying girls?
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

lol@guy who said world first will be about who draws lines faster. Paragon must've been pretty bad at drawing to get the worlk first so late

also lol@troll who said DBM is cheating enough

Pretty sure Blizzard could disable addons if they wanted to, encouraging people to contribute to making the game better through their own programming is in the end beneficial to everyone, including Blizz themselves who can make use of some addons/coding and see potential faults.

As for the addon itself, can't say whether Blizz will try to push it out or not, don't care much tbh - won't have a huge effect on my personal perfomrance if i ever bother to get it.

thats a nice addon right there.
    http://www.twitch.tv/6ton

"Just because Pandaren were debuted as an April Fool’s Joke a few years back, that does not mean they are viewed as a silly and comedic idea."

-Blizzard

AVR itself is briliant and a really fun.

But I don't like AVR-E... Blizzard once stated they have to design encounters around the fact, that most players use bossmods. Now Blizz have to design encounters around the fact that everybody has an autopilot?... Meh.

My opinion: Disable instance coordinates infight... AVR-E disabled, but AVR still works. Fixed.

If they ban this and don't ban gearscore I will just have to punch a baby.

Knew it would only be a matter of time till this got showcased, its a nice addon, but it does make stuff a bit simple (Which I don't mind)

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Infiniteone
    QFT

Why do people seriously care if the addon makes the game easier? If you dont want to make the game a bit easier than just dont use it, however if this becomes mandatory for some guilds it may be a problem. I do like how you can use it instead of flares and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Infiniteone
    This mod is something smart people will use to trivialize fights. Gearscore is something idiots use to drag themselves down even further. Big difference, and hence why one might get banned while the other won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

10+ Year Old Account

I would be fine if they just allowed the usage of it prefight or when just walking around. like an MS paint in WoW...but the fact it walks you through a fight from prepull to kill...? Too much, too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz
    Why do people seriously care if the addon makes the game easier? If you dont want to make the game a bit easier than just dont use it, however if this becomes mandatory for some guilds it may be a problem. I do like how you can use it instead of flares and such.
    Because some of us like to go on the forums, and I can 100% say there will be people who use this addon who will go on the forums and endlessly bitch about how easy WoW has become. Besides, why even play this game if you need it this dumbed down? Just go play a facebook game instead.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Wow when you remember (boss) addons back in Vanilla and now..we have come a long long way ;D

For Raidleaders its a dream to just draw your tactics on the ground and be done with it. The rest with showing boss skills is just the next level of bossmods. Thats said..its up to Blizzard what to do with addons like this. Personally i would love to see shit like gearscore banned...its much worse for the community then this addon.
    Don't even try. Sound reasoning and common sense are lost to a great many on these forums...

Addon looks interesting,might give it a try

These blue posts about warriors are becoming a daily event though,they must be getting alot of QQ'ing from the warrior fan base.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ramis
    Wow when you remember (boss) addons back in Vanilla and now..we have come a long long way ;D
    I do agree with this. From now on, when I read 1 of the 40 topics about how Vanilla was better because bosses were so much harder, I'll just start linking this addon. ;D
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

WARRIOR AOE TANKING IS FINE. Ffs, every day I see "warrior" in the bluepost, every day I hope for something cool about cataclysm, and every day it's just some blueposter that has replied to a "hey I suck at playing warrior tank, buff me plz".

Screw the addon btw, I can make you a green and a red flare if you need colors to follow. I don't want my WoW to be paint circles all over. It might be good to learn encounters with, but do you really want to get stuck at the "getting helped around"-level? What'll you do at patch day when the addon is down, you want to do a progression raid in the new raid and, oh wtf no circle what I do now???

And once again, and Blizz, please quote me in your blueposts, as a once and for all bluepost to end this waste of internet: WARRIOR AOE TANKING IS FINE.
    10 char req. - because explaining is good.