Poll: You start not enjoying PvP when Blizzard implemented...

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

POLL: You start not enjoying PvP when...

When did you say: After that PvP will never be the same. ?

10+ Year Old Account

Re: POLL: You start not enjoying PvP when...

wheres the option "when blizzard implemented high dmg from healers and tanks"..
    srsly they are made to tank or dps, hold aggro or keep people alive... all u see nowadays are tanks and holy paladins doing 5k dps >.<
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

10+ Year Old Account

where is the "when Wrath of the Lich King was launched" =P

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chri478n
    where is the "when Wrath of the Lich King was launched" =P
    thats when they turned tanks & healers into dps xD
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

after Titles went away, hours of mindless honor farming gone for 2 hours that gives an epic...
    and I was like,arthas...if you don't stop killing ppl I'll kick you in da nouts

10+ Year Old Account

Atomic you noob why aren't you raiding? cy seems pissed off on the gsite :P

Anyways - WOTLK MADE pvp for me i can't stand any of the other specs so when i went protret recently i fell in love. PvP will never be the same again, because it won't be boring as fck. Also, arenas made pvp for me as my gf can heal me mashing some faces.

And you will never see unskilled tanks or healers doing 5k dps nowhere remotely near that as only ones who can push that out are those who know what they are doing, its not quite that any idiot ( me ) can pick up some basic pvp gear and ROFLSTOMP everything
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer
    srsly they are made to tank or dps, hold aggro or keep people alive... all u see nowadays are tanks and holy paladins doing 5k dps >.<
    QFT.
    Number 3 highest rated team right now is a 2x healer+1 prot comp.I mean how retarded is that? >

flying mounts.
    the death of open world pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Toddster
    flying mounts.
    the death of open world pvp
    As if outdoor pvp was alive before.
    On topic, I don't see why would anyone complain about the current pvp system. Regarding resilience, how is pvp fair without it?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer
    Huh? Tanks are supposed to hold aggro in pvp? riiiiiiight.

Vehicles, I want to play my toon against your toon. Not some stupid, slow demolisher that keyboard turns and only use 3 buttons. I'm not your average 2.2k rated paladin!

I've never liked resilience because it's only on PvP gear, what I would like is some stat that is on every piece of gear which scales with the ilevel or something. Not that I raid much. :P
    I however, voted for the vehicles. It's good on paper but it doesn't really work. They are boring as hell and BG's revolve around them.

Teleports to dungeons

Whaa...? How is that even related to PVP? (If you think camping summ stones is pvp then you should go die in a fire, bg hero)

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzie
    As if outdoor pvp was alive before.
    On topic, I don't see why would anyone complain about the current pvp system. Regarding resilience, how is pvp fair without it?
    I agree. The current PVP system is fine. It has its ups and downs, but there hasn't been a time where the PVP system was perfect.

Never been a fan of Arenas, its still beyond me why everything circles around arenas to get good gear. I strive to be the best, so in order to stay in the top, ive had to do arenas, even though I dont really enjoy them. Rated BGs in cata though *shrug*
    "Slap yourself, really hard in the face, then leave"

Quote Originally Posted by Ascendant
    Teleports to dungeons

Whaa...? How is that even related to PVP? (If you think camping summ stones is pvp then you should go die in a fire, bg hero)
    ganking at summon stones, I miss it.

Deleted

Resilience and gear inflation are the worst.

Arenas were pretty cool in the first season, and I think Arenas should be like tournements with basic arena gear for some out of arena reward.

Then you can get rid of massive imbalance of Resilience pimped bg's vs someone who wanted to try something different in a bg then gets smacked off the planet for not wearing arena gear.

World pvp stopped existing a long time a go, but newer patches keep knocking it out. I remember having to run to the barrens to get into wsg, and while in queue, often have a fight with the Allies.

WG to me should be a constant battle, not once per 2.5hs lag fest, with VoA as just "some other instance", or remove resilience outside of arenas and remove free loot voa.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Resil. Blizzard made a game within a game.

When they gave prot paladins more offensive stuff and caused us regular ret palas to be banished from PvP, now only Protret is wanted and pro (No rly, its just lock down a target and start ur tunnelvision rotation)

Edit: Having resilience made my day, no more rogues 1 shot ambushing every class that wears cloth or warriors just raping rogues to hell. (If you think Vanilla PvP was balanced, die in a fire)

Rogues.