Page 16 of 106 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Cataclysm Raid Progression Refinements

Quote Originally Posted by morrow311
    wow i hate all of you who think this is a good idea.

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE BAD AND CAN'T GET INTO A DECENT 25 MAN RAID DOESN'T MEAN THE REST OF US SHOULD SUFFER. PLEASE STOP BEING BAD.

sorry for caps but this is REALLY pissing me off.

and a shit ton of you baddies really need to learn how to fucking read....THEY SAID 10 AND 25 MAN REGULAR RAIDS WILL BE ALMOST THE SAME DIFFICULTY

THAT MEANS THEY WILL BE THE SAME DIFFICULTY.......THAT MEANS ONE WILL NOT BE HARDER THAN THE OTHER

and to you 10 man raiders, YOU ONLY RAID 10 MANS BECAUSE YOU ARE BAD. PERIOD. YOU ARE BAD, PLEASE LEAVE.
    umadbro?

Seriously, its people like you that give this game and its community a bad rep. Do us all a favor and just quit.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Shokito
    Im not sure about you guys, but I would much rather run different raids instead of two versions of the same raid.... (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/features/ read the bottom at More Raid Content than Ever Before)
    This!

Second TLDR version: no reason to play Cataclysm.

very good change. too many tiers -> too high ilvl and stats.
    in TBC at 70 was doing like 1-1.5k dps, when in t6 i wa able to reach 2.6k raidbuffed. in WotLK we passed from the 2-3k to the 10-15k. its too much. encounters are trivial not by design, but because of gear (and even not all the encounters are really so easy as many say).

just think to do ICC with ilvl 245 gear. i think it's quite a challenge.

less lockouts = less gear distributed = less pugs because no one wants to bind himself to a failraid to do only one boss. maybe more small guilds, but organized groups.
    for me, i think we will stick to 25 man, more gear and more gold are always welcome.

last:
    Quote Originally Posted by sadpandaa
    and another one
    2 items 10 man
    6 items 30 ppl guild

who gears up faster?
    the luckiest.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Palooh
    Great idea! They should have done it before.
    You won't spend so much time doing both 10 & 25 mans like is it nowadays and do something else - play rated bg, arena, quest some, level alt , get some amazing achievement, do other raid etc.

time spent on raid x2 < time spent on raid x1 + doing something else

cheers blizz.
    same here

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05
    Second TLDR version: no reason to play Cataclysm.
    Pretty fucking much.
    - Trim

Quote Originally Posted by sadpandaa
    and another one
    2 items 10 man (assuming that there is a class that can use that particular item, or that it didnt drop last week)
    6 items 30 ppl guild (lets keep this fair and say 25 man raid, more classes more loot and more chances for variety)

who gears up faster?
    Fixed it for you my guess.. 25 man by far..

OT: I think the change is pretty good, granted I wish blizz would keep two lockout periods for 10 and 25 still. I wonder how achievements will work for raids now? Guess they would have 10 and 25 man version achievements anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaman89
    QFT only doing 1 raid a week would really suck, but then again all the casual will win again. And casual is all the blizzard really care about!.
    There won't be just 1 raid. Did anyone here even read the whole thing?

Quote Originally Posted by morrow311

AND WHY SHOULD SOMEONE WHO PLAYS 10 TIMES MORE THAN YOU NOT HAVE A BETTER CHARACTER?!?!?!?!!!?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!
    In that case you're not a very smart person, are you? Or at least completely incapable of imagination and empathy. I'm just going to say you lack empathy, poop in socks and lack a job, education and anything else that makes you a normal member of society.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansai
    Well, this is shit.
    So's your posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaemi
    Retarded beyond imagination.
    That's what your mother said after I asked her about your mental health. 8)
    DEAL WITH IT.

Even in his demise, Algalon feeds on your tears.

I like these changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenerena
    As a 10 strict raider, this has to be the best news I have seen since I started playing Wow.

I NEVER thought this would actually happen, I have been wishing for this for a long time. It gives me even more reason to play this awesome game. Why should 25 man get better gear if you prefer to raid 10 man? no reason whatsoever.

rofl

The people who are for this change are the same people who cried for nerfs for every boss in the game after wiping on them for 15 minutes because its too hard. Theres nothing fun or exciting about having 10 mans and 25 mans drop the same loot, to put it bluntly its fucking pointless.

More guilds can clear content now? Good to know the 75% of guilds that need to wear football helmets while taking a shower will now be rewarded equally as people who show up to raids ready to smash content.

Grats Blizzard, you are terrible game designers.

Now if Blizzard will also kill getting last tier for free (aka pressing one button on LFG tool), I'll be in eternal orgasm. x) Maybe people will older raids, not only newest.

10+ Year Old Account

I am in favor of 10 and 25 normals dropping the same items, but they need to drop at the same ratio. i.e. 10 man gets 1 token, 25 man gets 3. 10 man gets 1 badge per boss, 25 gets 2 or 3. So the loot per player ratio stays the same. A 25-man is 2.5x the size of a 10, so should get 2.5x the amount of loot/badges/rep/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciandrawr
    Making 25 man raiding pointless one step at a time?
    Exactly. This means that I now have to chose 10 or 25. Well, sorry guild, but I prefer 10 man raids. Currently I run both every week, but that won't be happening in cata, I am now restricted. I don't like this at all.

My only worry is being able to clear everything in one night, and without having 1-2 other alts the game just becoming a bore.

15+ Year Old Account

previsible changes if you read the other blue post :P

haha you people are pathetic all this QQ about the loot and you forgot the real aspect of the game... FUN.

23 pages about loot epics apeex drops are going to be same on 10 and 25 man.

hah

Quote Originally Posted by Captdeadman
    This is bullshit, after 3 days of 25 man content I look forward to the relaxing atmosphere of 10 mans over the weekends, now Blizzard is taking that away...at least I have some alts.
    god forbid you have to go outside and do something with your life, i do believe blizzard would like to have that happen every week or 2 for you

They have already stated they are gonna have multiple raids released at the same time, I don't understand the QQ about not having enough to do, did it not occur to you that someone thought of this? o_O