Page 18 of 106 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Raid Progression Refinements

Quote Originally Posted by aduroris
    I think it's actually quite the opposite. In 10-man raids there is much less room for error. One person dies, there's a great possibility for a wipe. One or two people die in a 25-man, I don't think it makes _that_ big of a deal.
    If people die in 10 man ICC, even on hardmodes your guild is fucking awful. That place was cleared the first week it was out.

Great change!

Nice to not have to pug 25 mans with tards when your guild only has around 10+ people just so you can try to get better loot.

Blizz I like the way you think ;D

This is how it always should've been. Having to run the same instance twice in one week = horrible.

This way, when we don't get enough people online for a 25 man (due to real life commitments), we can do 10 without having effect us too badly! Great stuff. And if they balance it right, 10s will be just as hard as the 25 mans, so the 10 man loot will require just as much 'skill' to obtain. So don't fret, epeeners!

FINALLY. While I don't like 10-man and 25-man dropping the exact same loot, I do believe 10-man Heroics should be given better rewards. It's stupid that they don't right now, considering Heroic is the hard mode version of a fight, and there's far less room for error in a 10-man. 1 person dying in a Heroic 10-man is equal to 3-4 people dying in a 25-man.

The fuck?!

What kinda shit is this? This has pretty much ruined raiding for me. Guess it's time to brush up on my PvP skills for rated BG, because this is a load of crap.

Oh, and before people quote me and say "QQ more" and "I enjoy your tears" etc etc, I honestly don't care

Quote Originally Posted by Thomgan
    This might be a silly question.. but do many of you play for the gear or the content?
    Gear is content.

I like this

When I talk about belief, why do you always assume I'm talking about God ?

Are u joking

It will be sad to see guilds falling apart cause of this :'( this will basicly kill the fun of 25 man raid cause most of the ppl will prefer to get into small groups of 10 man
    i heard alot of ppl QQing about quiting when new expansion gona come out .. but after this am gona be one of em ass well

Cant wait for World of Warcraft: Casualysm

na mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Downwithopp
    People who say they play in a 10 man focused on progression are generally terrible.
    ...or I have 9 lifelong friends I have been raiding with since BC and we are actually a very good group together...
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ner%27zhul&n=Paulkariya

Quote Originally Posted by Ironza
    Love the idiots who are preaching the end of WoW and 25 man raiding already.

25 Man raiding will still:

Bring more loot overall
    More Gold
    More badges
    More chance of wipes/fail
    More Accomplishment
    More Challenge

The only difference is now, 10-man raiding is actually worth-while instead of just a filler for gear until the top-end level guilds can achieve better gear.

Right now, no raider in their right mind would take a peice of gear from ICC10(i251) if they had a (i264) option available from 25 man instead which would obviously be better in comparison.

Silly people are silly.

Good change is good. It changes nothing apart from loot. And I'm pretty sure that Top-end Hardcore guilds like Paragon, For The Horde, Ensidia etc would be raiding for the accomplishment and World First still like they have always done.

^thiz

I wonder why 40 man raids were so hard when you look at the tactics, because they seem so easy.
    Oh wait, 40 people means 40 to possibly fail... 25 man =/= 10 man, fucking face it.

awesome idea. @ all the whiners. you realize that 25 man gearing up WILL be a lot quicker. they will probably make loot drop THREE times as much as opposed to 2,5 times so its all good. I for one am going to enjoy 10 man progression and call me terrible all you want. i regularly outdps others with a gearscore of 500 or so higher on my kitty i laugh at your tears
    The World of Warcraft is a game of much complexity, sometimes there's fire, and you have to not stand in it

xheouls guide to wow.

Deleted

Sounds great ;D

10m raids are much for fun and it's great to see them become "real" raids, instead of just practice raids and places to farm badges or gear alts. WTB progression back too though..

This is just the next step of laziness for Blizzard. They don't want to make 2 different sets off loot for each boss anymore. Guess I can raid on my DK finally.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

All the bitch babies need to stop their whining. 10m is getting harder meaning they're putting it closer in difficulty to 25m's, no where did they say, "We're nerfing 25m's to a 10m's capacity". Loot is going to be equivalent in 10 and 25, and as I see it, that's a win-win. I'm fine with the same raid lockout as well, if you raid as much as you bitch then you know as well as I that you get sick of the same bullshit, 10 & 25 normal AND heroic for EACH character you have on a realm, makes you kind of sick of that particular raid real fast doesn't it? That equates to 4 raids per character in a single week, and I have 6 80's so I know. They're making MULTIPLE raids for the beginning tier progression if you read properly which most of you didn't, went straight to the shit you thought was bad and bitched based on that. Raid gates are a good step for the noobs to learn fights, with the way shit is now everyone gets gear and doesn't know the basics of raiding, this is going to be their tutorial which in the long run benefits the hardcore so they can progress well high end. If you think this shit is becoming to easy they still have heroic modes so go try that shit and quit your bitching, nuff said. Trolls and flame welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong
    FINALLY. While I don't like 10-man and 25-man dropping the exact same loot, I do believe 10-man Heroics should be given better rewards. It's stupid that they don't right now, considering Heroic is the hard mode version of a fight, and there's far less room for error in a 10-man. 1 person dying in a Heroic 10-man is equal to 3-4 people dying in a 25-man.
    Its 10 man, its easier. If people are dying in your 10 mans, you should all wear football helmets while playing.

So no you shouldn't be rewarded.

10+ Year Old Account

Amazing changes!!! Now 25 guilds can get loot at more per drop (meaning gearing more people per run) at the same difficulty as 10s. So stop crying saying harder raids for same loot, it will be the same difficulty, and now 10-man prefered players like myself can enjoy getting on par loot!

Start thinking on a name for my second rogue for the 10man content.

15+ Year Old Account

25m raiders have been rolling 10m's with their 25man loot and chest beating since WOTLK came out. This means no more overgearing an encounter and actually beating
    it on technique now. Sounds interesting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222