Page 38 of 106 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Raid Progression Refinements

Quote Originally Posted by Skulver
    The one question that has to be asked though, are they making 10 mans as hard as 25 mans (would be good) or making 25 mans as easy as 10 mans (which would be bad).
    It is not that the 25 mans are harder, it is just that you are carrying fewer people.

Could you please release Diablo 3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by domn
    I just don't know what to say ...
    With 25mans dieing... and Garrosh leading the Horde... and fattening chocolate cake...
    ...is this god simply telling us to play Runescape or Maple Story?
    whats that about cake?

10+ Year Old Account

OMG RUNESCAPE HERE I COME

When a wild forum troll appears

I have a feeling a lot of 25m WoW raiders are going to be experimenting in Final Fantasy XIV.

Quote Originally Posted by Downwithopp
    Nobody is trolling. 95% of kids that play WoW are literally brain-dead retarded. I'm sure you are included in that as well.

You kids shouldn't feel entitled to the same gear better players have.
    SO what your saying better players need better gear to be better....??? I get it.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon
    I asked why is he loving this.
    And then posited that it was because he would have access to "25-man gear" (which actually won't be 25-man gear anymore, since it's just raid gear at that point). I was simply pointing out that Blizzard isn't doing it to give 10-man raiders "25-man gear". They're doing it to avoid all of the scaling problems that arose from poor itemization planning this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubs
    Did you even read the fucking post?
    You're referring to this:

We recognize that very long raids can be a barrier for some players, but we also want to provide enough encounters for the experience to feel epic. For the first few raid tiers, our plan is to provide multiple smaller raids. Instead of one raid with eleven bosses, you might have a five-boss raid as well as a six-boss raid. All of these bosses would drop the same item level gear, but the dungeons themselves being different environments will provide some variety in location and visual style, as well as separate raid lockouts. Think of how you could raid Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep separately, but you might still want to hit both every week.

technically its MORE raids, yes you're right, I guess I meant MORE Content.... 11 bosses in 1 lockout is the same as 5 in 1 and 6 in another.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla
    WIN for casuals
    Win for casuals? But isn't the 25 man, according to the elitists, 10 good people + 15 "casuals"?

Argh, the logic on this thread creates time paradoxes!

geez guys, you act like little girls! "waaaaaa they took my 25man candy!"

This is the worst thing ever, and I already thought cata looked shit.

When cata hits im out!

Catering to the casuals then - count me in Hard core raiders should not feel butt-hurt imo - they still have the power to gain uber items (hard modes) and "realm/world firsts." I see a win/win scenario

I raid 10man cause i love the guild i'm in atm, not because i cba going with 15 more.

Judging from your replies, all you like about 25man is better loot aye?
    If you did 25man cause you enjoyed it more, then loot is last thing you should be crying about.

It is not that the 25 mans are harder, it is just that you are carrying fewer people.
    Wait what? As far as normal modes go, 25man is a lot more forgiving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Downwithopp
    You are gemming for defense over defense cap.
    You are using two Brewfest trinkets.
    The farthest you have gotten in ICC25 with a 10% nerf/buff is princes.
    You have a 10 to all stats gem in your bracers.

Nobody is trolling, you are a god awful player. Learn to play your class/this game before you cry to blizzard about needing 25 man gear.
    Yeah, perhaps you should know more about my paladin and my guild? No?
    Prot is my offspec, I never use it, as I'm holy mainspec. I really don't care that much about my prot gear.
    What else, than my brewfest trinkets should I use? Thought so.
    Defense cap? nono, it's a minimum, learn the difference.

As for my guild, we are very social, we don't force people and it contains people from +18. Some with low gaming experience. We raid 2 days a week, 3 hours each.
    You are still a troll, trying to flame people without any knowledge about those you flame. Now begone.
    The goblin warrior, Gallywix!
    "And the Heavens shall tremble!"

My name is Kenneth044, and I'm an altoholic!

BEST NEWS EVER!

I was going to make my guild 25 man - and have less fun - just so I can get higher iLv gear but now I won't have to

SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

Quote Originally Posted by HavokHeart
    SO what your saying better players need better gear to be better....??? I get it.
    Spoken like a true shitty. Give me your character, and regardless of what gear he is wearing I will play it better in every aspect of the game then you.

Stupid ass comments like this are the reason these changes are getting implimented. People like you are the reason for it.

The air-head shit for brains people who probably gem for spirit on their warriors and complian about why they die tanking Marrowgarr with 497 defense in dungeon blues. No, people don't need gear to play better. Retards like yourself belong in greens and blues, just like in BC and Vanilla.

QQ, people couldnt do SSC, TK, Kara or any raids twice a week on the same char in tbc, same deal in vanilla, doing every raid twice a week on the same character is a pain in the arse and makes no sense whatsoever.

Ofcourse all the "lawl giff more badges and chances for lewt" scrubs are screaming, since they love pugging 4 raids a week /yawn

In the end you'll get over it and used to it, It'll obviously kill some 25 man raids, but I'm pretty sure that there are a ton of 25 man raiding guilds who are recruiting "bodies" and not people they actually like, well now is your chance to get rid of any death weight/retards.

Quote Originally Posted by HavokHeart
    Its more that better players will use better gear to its full capacity I've seen too many downs bm hunters with 2 pc sanct from voa that are gemming haste

15+ Year Old Account

I remember when some wotlk info came out and everyone moaned a bout having a 10 and 25 man version of instances. I actually hated this idea also of having a 10/25 version of every raid.

But i think making a 10 and 25 raid share the same lockout is abit of a big change. The reason i think is because people are used to pugging 10 mans when they arent raiding and now it will mean that there will be less things to do during the day in wow.

15+ Year Old Account

I just heard about the changes, head to mmo-c to look if its true.

>52 pages of reply

k.

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.