Page 48 of 106 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Raid Progression Refinements

Quote Originally Posted by fenixblade
    you pay to play the services blizzard provides... it's your choice whether you pay, it's blizzard's choice what services to provide.

if you're "paying for shit", you should probably think about why you're spending your money.
    such a flawed arguement, they shouldnt be putting out shit in the first place. Yes it's a matter of opinion but maybe Blizz should see how many people disagree with alot of these changes. If they add a GOOD number of actual raids it will not be an issue for most people come the end of the day. But Cata needs to release with at least 4 raids and make multiple raids per tier to make this work. and 4 raids isnt Malygos VoA OS and Naxx -- That's 1 and 1/2 raid.

Lets just hope they release alot of raids as promised and the QQ will not be warranted.

How people spend their free time is their buisness not yours. If you want everybody's lives to be the same move to a communist country, or to america, that is where we are headed anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Astarion45
    People should just wake up and smell the coffee. There's other stuff to be doing then WoW. OMG I can't raid for 50 hours this week. Go get a job or go to school...get some sun, I dunno. If your that bored that you have to raid X amount of hours a week cuz ur that big of a loser, I feel sooooo bad for you.

It's a game, not your life!

Yay finally we won't have to drag 5-10 random people through wipe after wipe of "farm content" when the rest of the "usual" raid group doesn't show up!

So psyched right now.

Oh man F--- this clearing the same instance twice or more per lockout

It's too bad they're staying with the gated system, but at least some good news this round

Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak
    such a flawed arguement, they shouldnt be putting out shit in the first place. Yes it's a matter of opinion but maybe Blizz should see how many people disagree with alot of these changes. If they add a GOOD number of actual raids it will not be an issue for most people come the end of the day. But Cata needs to release with at least 4 raids and make multiple raids per tier to make this work. and 4 raids isnt Malygos VoA OS and Naxx -- That's 1 and 1/2 raid.

Lets just hope they release alot of raids as promised and the QQ will not be warranted.
    Then quit. No1 is forcing you to play.

I predict 25mans becoming easier, not 10 mans becoming harder. >
    The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something.

Guilds who Raid 25-Man will just die out !
    Get the same gear with less effort but in a longer time .... MANY people will be fine with that

so there is just no reason to create a guild with 35 players get a homepage do orga stuff

just chill get your 10 good and active players and you'll have no worries

the thing is I want to raid 25man and it will just be IMPOSSIBLE on my server, couz other faction is way much bigger and our server is full of noob's
    There is just 1 good raiding guild ( wich I am a momber of), there will be no competition(just now there isn't one) and no new (and good) members to recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Klokie
    same here. Everyone that poste here seems to be all about the gear, and not about the actual content this can creat!

No more 4 item lvls pre raid instance!

And Less Lockout means more time to lvl alts and explore the new world+getting more Lockout hen you get to 85!
    This!

Its really hilarious to see 25man raiders saying that 10man is "too easy", helloo! no wonder its easy with that kind of over tuned gear. so why you even bother and qq about it? why do you raid 10mans every week if those really are facerolls and you cannot get gear upgrades? or is it just that 25mans want to ego how fast they own in 10mans? if thats the problem then i suggest that when ever you want to make fun-run, raid OLDER raids and instances thats why they still exist.

in cataclysm all the 25mans can maintain their progress and gearing when some members are on vacation doing 10mans instead when there is need for raiders.

I really dont see any problem about making same raid lock out id in 10/25mans.

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeblade

A whole load of stuff
    Everything announced here is aimed at casuals. Less lockouts means less time necessary raiding. Same gear from 10m raids with less people means less time raiding and less time getting a group together. Smaller raid instances means less time raiding. It all screams casual.

And you honestly believe that they're going to tune 10man up? Really? They're gonna tune 10man up slightly and bring 25man down to match. How else will they make things "equal in difficulty" if not by eliminating everthing that makes having 25 players a complication? That's like half the difficulty of 25man raids, gone.

And yes God damn it, its for the ePeen. Heroic raiding is a huge pain in the ass. I wouldn't do it without some kind of positive reinforcement and my positive reinforcement is exclusivity, as it's been since Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by soradakey
    How people spend their free time is their buisness not yours. If you want everybody's lives to be the same move to a communist country, or to america, that is where we are headed anyway.
    How blizzard runs your life, that is what is sad. There telling you how to run your life one raid at a time, fucking loser...

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52
    Im very happy. Me and my real life friends where planning to make a guild and now we can make 10 man core? thats awesome going to be a good time.As for people saying " making 25 man pointless or lame" HOW about making 10man NOT POINTLESS OR LAME kkthnx.
    So now Wow is all about some brainsless friends playing together and feeling important...
    this is a MASSIVE multiplayer online which means you should interact with many ppl out there.

10 mans are boring compared to 25 mans where the fight feels epic and requires a lot more teamwork and skills.

This is like the mentality they had towards dk's. Balancing all 3 specs to be viable for dps'ing/tanking sounds good in theory but in reality it never came anything good out of it without making them to op or to up. Same thing will go for 10mans and 25mans, 10mans are going to end up either being to overtuned or to easy compared to their 25man counterpart like we have witnessed in woltk.

The "make raids more accesible for bads to make more money" argument doesn't hold on this one either as the amount of subcribers in wotlk is the exact same as in TBC but tbc had alot more new subscribers than wotlk did, this wont help them any further.

One good thing will come out of this though, 25man guilds who focus on 10man raids for 1 week in order to gear up will still blitz the majority of the harder 10man bosses in equal gear as 10man raiders so there goes the 10mans argument about "gear dissadvantage".

A general fuck you blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnan
    Can everyone please STOP saying 10 man guilds can only contain casual people?
    I am in a 10 man guild raiding 1-2 nights a week, killed LK and have 9/12 10 man HC on farm.

My guild loves this change, as this means we no longer have to pug shitty 25 man raids to get equal gear as people facerolling trough normal 25 man ICC.

Sigh. And then you wonder why no one takes 10man seriously.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

"10-Man and 25-Man raids will drop the exact same loot"

Welcome to the death of 25 man raids.

25 mans are not dead. If anyone has been reading the post AT ALL 25 mans will be getting more gold, a higher chance of having what they want/need drop...and more badges....while these might be small upgrades...in the long run if you are doing sucessful 25 mans, you will gear up faster and have more gold than another guild that has progressed through the same raid at the same pace through 10 man. (to contradict myself in a way...I see this change as a have to see how it works to give it a good or bad opinion)

Then quit. No1 is forcing you to play.
    People can't have an opinion and dislike something w/o quitting? Since when.... I said it could work out , but its still a fact that alot of people dont like it.

You know nothing about me or 99% of anyone else heres lives. Sure I can assume your some 13 year old kid who just wants to act out over the internet because your mad that your life sucks. Am I right?

How blizzard runs your life, that is what is sad. There telling you how to run your life one raid at a time, fucking loser...

such a flawed arguement, they shouldnt be putting out shit in the first place.
    They aren't.
    Except that most people don't feel that they are. Which is why, since it's your personal opinion that WoW isn't good enough, it's your personal responsibility to either put your money where your mouth is and not pay/play, or shut up, since you're obviously more bark than bite.

I think White Castle and Long John Silvers suck. So I don't eat there. Ever. I don't go there every day and complain about the crappy food, I just spend my money elsewhere, or eat at home.

People can't have an opinion and dislike something w/o quitting? Since when.... I said it could work out , but its still a fact that alot of people dont like it.
    Since when has blizzard ever made 100% of the people happy, it's impossible, but if ppl are going to bitch everytime, why not relize its going to happen. Blizzard cannot make X amount of wow players happy, considering 90% of them bitch 24/7 about something as stupid as a mount...

10+ Year Old Account

the tearstorm is hilarious. The never-ending, unbeatable mechanic of the boss 'QQers of WoW forums'

...good change IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmiget
    25 mans are not dead. If anyone has been reading the post AT ALL 25 mans will be getting more gold, a higher chance of having what they want/need drop...and more badges....while these might be small upgrades...in the long run if you are doing sucessful 25 mans, you will gear up faster and have more gold than another guild that has progressed through the same raid at the same pace through 10 man. (to contradict myself in a way...I see this change as a have to see how it works to give it a good or bad opinion)

I got enough gold (60k , and no where to spend)
    I have time

so there is just no reason to raid 25 man