Page 71 of 106 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Cataclysm Raid Progression Refinements

Quote Originally Posted by Ollakka
    WoW will die in Catalysm, kid.

Oh wait new player record inc...
    Like the one after the WotLK release? Oh, wait...there wasn´t a new record SINCE TBC...

Quote Originally Posted by iluwen_de
    Like the one after the WotLK release? Oh, wait...there wasn´t a new record SINCE TBC...
    ;D

Ignore the fanboy. Blizzard can do no wrong in his eyes.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bingolotta
    I'm not saying I do not like the change (I do), but it seems to me they might aswell remove 25mans completely if this goes through - which it will.
    At this point it seems like they see the 25m version as solutions to larger guilds, allowing them to give more of their members the ability raid rather than having to set up multiple 10m at the same time (which is annoying to do given everybody wants to bitch about being left out, but no one wants to step in and lead the second or even third raid...what is a raid leader supposed to do, be in two/three raids at the same time?).

But they don't want 25m raids to seem mandatory in order to experience all of the content they have (or another way to think about it, have 10m be mandatory in order for larger guilds to have the gear to beat the 25m bosses).

And really, it makes sense to me.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

So much fail on Blizzards part.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumGnome
    *nerdrage*
    ban inc?

pretty sure racial slurs are against the ToS
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Ya fuck you too go play Warhammer Online like all the other bad pieces of shit.
    This is what happens when someone nerd rages.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberzombie

But they don't want 25m raids to seem mandatory in order to experience all of the content they have (or another way to think about it, have 10m be mandatory in order for larger guilds to have the gear to beat the 25m bosses).
    Since when have 25m raids been mandatory to experience all the content in wrath? From Naxx 10 to ICC 10, 25 mans have never been mandatory for 10 man players to clear the content.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Darthnord
    So much fail on Blizzards part.
    keep the QQ coming

But with the changes, someone like myself can only raid three days a week (ideally, I suppose) and not feel like I'm missing half of the raiding content (in doing 10s for example but not 25s), and if you're really wanting more than just go for the heroic version. How is this bad?
    Well mate i agree with what u are saying and i am sure most will, but this is also achieved by merging the lockouts which they will do. So since balance cant exist only one type of raiding will remain .I don't believe that is possible to do only 10 man raids if for example 25 man will only drop legendary loot .

10+ Year Old Account

If it isnt broke, dont fix it

This is one of the best changes ever made in this game.

Hello Burning Crusade raid progression with a heroic version anyone?

PLUS!! You can choose between doing 10 or 25 depending on what you have! This will eliminate so much drama! Most good guilds will stay 25 player also, all you doomsayers can just leave, please.

It's not nerdrage its these stupid pieces of shit that come here making fun of Blizzard when they're doing their best to make a good fucking MMO, take your hate and shove it up your ass for all I care just don't post it in my forums.
    Calm down fanboy. I'm guessing you're about 13 years old?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ksmota
    Since when have 25m raids been mandatory to experience all the content in wrath? From Naxx 10 to ICC 10, 25 mans have never been mandatory for 10 man players to experience content.
    Good luck getting the same gear you can currently get in 25m in the 10m version.

Also, if you're bringing a newer raider in to ICC, it's better to go through the 10m version first in order to be better geared for the 25m.

Making it seem mandatory (which is what I said...I didn't say they were 100% mandatory) to gain access to everything that is currently available.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

25 year old trailer trash living in your parent's basement.
    I didn't know trailers could have basements.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

Yeah that's why they don't censor because they're against the ToS. Learn some logic or get the fuck out, if it was against ToS it would be censored.
    Just because they haven't made a program to automatically censor your posts doesn't mean they won't ban you manually

At this point it seems like they see the 25m version as solutions to larger guilds, allowing them to give more of their members the ability raid rather than having to set up multiple 10m at the same time (which is annoying to do given everybody wants to bitch about being left out, but no one wants to step in and lead the second or even third raid...what is a raid leader supposed to do, be in two/three raids at the same time?).

And really, it makes sense to me.
    I have to excuse my first statement; I was a bit hasty on writing it and thus I removed it when I realized what this change would mean to everyone. Thumbs up!

Deleted

As long as Cataclysm ships with 3 raids with more than one boss (*cough* OS and Maly *cough*), I'm fine with these changes. Also this will make it easier for casual players to get loot. Imagine for instance if a Bryntroll like weapon drops in 25 man raid, oh wait it also drops in 10 man, which will be probably easily PuGable.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchopancho
    Well mate i agree with what u are saying and i am sure most will, but this is also achieved by merging the lockouts which they will do. So since balance cant exist only one type of raiding will remain .I don't believe that is possible to do only 10 man raids if for example 25 man will only drop legendary loot .
    Until they state you can only acquire certain pieces of loot in one version that you can't acquire in another version, this isn't a problem. Right now as it stands the only loot differences they've pointed at (which isn't even set in stone) is that 25m will have more loot from the loot tables per boss drop compared to 10m, in order to even out the chance of getting the drops you want.

Shut the fuck up with the stupid "oh you're 13" bullshit, I'm 27 and have my own house thank you very much, that's more than can be said about these 12 year old niggers that come to this forum and pollute it with their garbage. If you don't like Blizzard MOVE ON! The rest of us are trying to enjoy their fucking game in peace.
    Then quit posting on a forum that you know will be controversial and play the game.

Good luck getting the same gear you can currently get in 25m in the 10m version.

Also, if you're bringing a newer raider in to ICC, it's better to go through the 10m version first in order to be better geared for the 25m.

Making it seem mandatory (which is what I said...I didn't say they were 100% mandatory) to gain access to everything that is currently available.
    I thought you were talking about seeing the content? What does the ilvl of the gear have to do with seeing the content? The 10 mans are no different from the 25 mans. The events in the instance unfold the exact same way. So which is it? Do you want to clear the content or do you just want the same shiny purples without putting in the effort?

Fact of the matter is that you can clear the 10 man content without 25 man loot.

Shut the fuck up with the stupid "oh you're 13" bullshit, I'm 27 and have my own house thank you very much, that's more than can be said about these 12 year old niggers that come to this forum and pollute it with their garbage. If you don't like Blizzard MOVE ON! The rest of us are trying to enjoy their fucking game in peace.
    n-n-n-n-nerd rage. My guess of 13 seems to be spot on.