Most Populated Alliance Server? (PvE)

Well, I'm looking for a new home to re-roll on.

I started out in 2005 on a small PvE server because it recommended me to, then at the release of Burning Crusade I went to Illidan. It was a really fun place to be because it had some helpful people and some of the best players to this day that I have ever met.

Now though it's just filled with idiotic children and nonsense warp-speed spam constantly.

It's no secret that the two most populated Horde servers are Illidan and Mal'ganis being number two. I'm looking to go back to Alliance (Where I started) and I don't want to play on some poorly populated faction so I'm looking for the most populated Alliance server. I just want to play with people who seem like they're older than 11 years old again.

I did some random Census testing but all I can find is Proudmoore and Cenarius and Cenarius has more people. I know Warcraftrealms is around but it's never usually accurate.

TLDR: I'm tired of idiotic 12 year olds on elitist full pvp servers and I'm looking for the most populated alliance server (PvE)

STLDR: Most populated alliance server (PvE)?

Re: Most Populated Alliance Server? (PvE)

Nerdrage-15 Minute Cooldown. You enter a berserker rage, increasing typing speed by 75%, chance to hit CAPS LOCK by 50% and decreasing chance to get laid by 100%. You feel no pity or remorse and can not be stopped unless banned.

You mean, I can look up the current realm status of realms? Oh well holy shit, thanks.. I didn't know.. this completely answers my question now doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by coreygeer
    You mean, I can look up the current realm status of realms? Oh well holy shit, thanks.. I didn't know.. this completely answers my question now doesn't it?
    Guess so.

Quote Originally Posted by Samoras
    Guess so.
    *sigh*

no.. no it doesn't.

I don't want trolled by 12 year old kids, it was just a simple question.. You can do all the research you want, you'd never know Illidan is the most populated Horde server if people didn't tell you so.. so stop being dicks about it.. if you don't know.. just don't post.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm afraid that most servers seem to be going the direction that you're wanting to get away from. Fact is..summer is coming up and its just going to get worse until September or so. That said, because I'm sure you're aware of the problem yourself, I know that Elune and Malygos (both US) have high Alliance populations. They also have a very high Alliance-Horde (~3.5:1) ratio, so if that's something that bothers you...they won't be the realms for you.

Project Troll Roll | Signature Requests: Open

My server is by no means pvp and our population is 66% Ally vs 34% Horde

Sad thing is Ally always loses Wintergrasp with tenacity that ranges from 3 to 14 which is really messed up. When faction transfer became available the pvp portion of ally went horde and I'm having to guess theres about half a population of lowbie alts just sitting around that makes up the ally's pudgy percentage.

Even going to these websites can lead you astray just fyi.

Is and will always be Silvermoon.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/eu/silvermoon

1:0,03

Magtheridon EU

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart
    Is and will always be Silvermoon.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/eu/silvermoon

1:0,03
    Wow.... that's just sad.

What's Wintergrasp like there?