Poll: So what will you play as in Cata?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Deleted

POLL: What spec are you playing as in cata?

So with the previews out i thought it would be interesting to see what people plan on playing as their mainspec. Staying holy myself simply because I <3 it, and the changes look nice Might consider disc though .

Re: What spec are you playing as in cata?

Well, if I could, I'd vote Disc/Shadow, but since I can only vote for 1, I'll vote for disc. I can't wait to see what they have in store for Disc in Cata.

even though im dual specced shadow/disc i will be playing as shadow and occasionaly disc if a healer bails out from a dungeon or someone needs a healer for a group quest and such.

I voted for holy...it's gonne be interesting seeing the new 'chakra' system...casting 3 spells in a row to specialize in one area of healing (single target or aoe)

10+ Year Old Account

Voted Shadow. It's technically my "main spec" but I deviated for a long while to go Disc and help out my guild. However, I'm really not thrliled about the healing changes across the board (though they're definitely tossing priests some nifty abilities with Cata), so more likely than not I'll be sticking with the DPS route.

Holy. Hopefully they'll figure out what the frak they want to do with Holy PvP, and I can run with that too. If not? Meh.

Edit: Well, come to think of it, I may not be raiding at all come Cataclysm. My 10 mans have been absolutely terrible, and it's been that way since Zul'Aman. Considering the Shared Lockout between the systems, if I'm not on "the A-team" 10-man group, I can see my character PuG'ing or benched, which really really makes me sad.

This is my only QQ on the subject.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

No interesting in Holy PVP here. Unless they make MS effects work against Absorbs it won't happen. :P

I'll probably still be Holy with a Disc off-spec, as I have been for the majority of Wrath. If I even play my Priest then, I'm not the least bit excited about Cataclysm as a Priest.

Most probably same thing as I do now. Holy pve, discipline pvp. Still need to see if holy pvp becomes viable though.

Combat

10+ Year Old Account

Shadow/Holy while leveling. When I reach 85 I will replace holy for disc and it will be my main spec so my vote goes for disc.

YOU SHOULD SAY WHAT CLASS UR TALKING ABOUT

Jk, I just came in here from the latest post link on the front page, but somehow I was still able to read that these were priest forums.

I love being shadow and I have no reason not to be shadow so i'm staying shadow in cata healing ain't my cup of tea. WOOT mind spike spam! Don't touch my shadow orbs plz...
    Proud Member of the United States Navy. Aviation Machinist Mate!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Blackpowder
    I voted for holy...it's gonne be interesting seeing the new 'chakra' system...casting 3 spells in a row to specialize in one area of healing (single target or aoe)
    yeah i was thinking the same, this and possible lightwell changes are looking good for us holybots

15+ Year Old Account

I'm still not sure what to make my mainspec yet.
    During wotlk I really get to love disc in Ulduar but the raidleader required me to be holy again for icc. I love holy aswell
    Guess I'll just wait out and play through the specs to decide. I think encounter mechanics will play its part too

15+ Year Old Account

Discipline and Shadow. This time around though, I want to heal less and DPS more, for a change. Not that I mind healing -- and in fact, I enjoy it as a priest; but I feel that I will enjoy DPSing more often as a priest in Cata. Wait and see, I guess.
    For the Alliance!

disc pve, disc pvp.

but im sure in some raid encounter somewhere holy will be much easier on me and ill run back and fourth respeccing haha.
    This signature has been removed due to a violation of the Signatures + Avatars guidelines.

Power Word Barrier has me sold. I'm sticking to Disc.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by gingerlemon
    Power Word Barrier has me sold. I'm sticking to Disc.
    Yea it looks good..it might make me go disc if blizz do a good job with it

10+ Year Old Account

I'll stay Holy. I've been Holy since level 10 and I still love it so I see no reason to change. And if they make Holy PvP viable I'll have 2 Holy specs.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

shadow with a nuke??

Prob shadow/disc since I'll prob just run 10 mans and it is nice to have a dps off spec