Poll: What class is the simplest to play?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Easiest class to arena as

Quote Originally Posted by sicness
    I'm really wondering how very skilled an ele shaman has to be tbh... I'm not even sure skill should be used in the same sentence.
    Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by iflame
    thats what I thought.
    I went 0-1200 rating with 800 resil as disc/ele two days ago. I'm doing arenas right now with 1200 resil and the mage/dk team we just went against got steamrolled.

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol
    Paladins is the easiest? joking right??
    try ret pala vs any healer or a decent kiter.

Holy i can agree with is simpler than lets say a restoshaman, but we still have our trouble since we got 3 healing abilities, against druids 8 or so. Priests have 6or7 and shammies have 5 healing spells 6 if you count healing stream totem.

Prot paladins are indeed strong as hell but not near prot warriors, get a descent 3v3 team and prot might turn out really good.

Lets look at restodruids;
    -Keep hots rolling on everyone.
    -Spam Nourish on the one's going below 60% hp.
    -Cyclone and root anyone who's after you.
    -kite with travelform.
    -innervate
    -Success
    I agree. And ill further this post, ret pallies = wtb buffs, trust me I use to play one and I was useless. HOLY pallies, cant comment really but I know a buddy of mine that clicked to 2300 on BG9. Prot pallies, well just switched to run pret/arms/rdruid and its extremely fun and I feel usefull. Avengers shield silence is a great utility and a great peel. And Druids on the other hand, well I just broke 1600 with my druid in blues in 3s.

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Just adding this. To anyone who says mages are easy to play in arenas. You obviously dont play one. And if you do, then you must fight some shitty ass ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol
    Paladins is the easiest? joking right??
    try ret pala vs any healer or a decent kiter.

Holy i can agree with is simpler than lets say a restoshaman, but we still have our trouble since we got 3 healing abilities, against druids 8 or so. Priests have 6or7 and shammies have 5 healing spells 6 if you count healing stream totem.

Prot paladins are indeed strong as hell but not near prot warriors, get a descent 3v3 team and prot might turn out really good.

Lets look at restodruids;
    -Keep hots rolling on everyone.
    -Spam Nourish on the one's going below 60% hp.
    -Cyclone and root anyone who's after you.
    -kite with travelform.
    -innervate
    -Success
    meh please play a druid first and get owned to the priest dispels shaman purges and get interrupted while you think you are fakecasting a cyclone or nature skill. I admin positioning is not that much mandatory as others but druids are still requires most skill to get 2.8k+ ratings which matters now.
    To be a king, first one should be a man!

suwâyyah Eu Darksorrow

i'd say depends on the comp you run but overall has to go to resto druids.

15+ Year Old Account

Faceroll Paladin? .. easy choise xD
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Warrior. Ever since season 1, a warrior + some form of healer base on fotm has been a simple way for shitty players to move up the ranks.

10+ Year Old Account

Healers.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by iflame
    I agree. And ill further this post, ret pallies = wtb buffs, trust me I use to play one and I was useless. HOLY pallies, cant comment really but I know a buddy of mine that clicked to 2300 on BG9. Prot pallies, well just switched to run pret/arms/rdruid and its extremely fun and I feel usefull. Avengers shield silence is a great utility and a great peel. And Druids on the other hand, well I just broke 1600 with my druid in blues in 3s.
    ret pallies useless ? ???
    druid in blues to 1600 in 3v3 ? ???

Cool story bro...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

The amount of Pala votes is weird.

Holy isnt that hard but not the easiest imo

Prot isnt hard

Ret is harder than holy and prot

itt

baddies who play BGs in pve gear, get owned, and call out "op classes"

people think DK is sooo easy..if you dont even have a decent understanding of how to pvp in arena you wont win a game past 1700 on any character

not until you have a good understanding will you get 1800 (unless carried by someone who is great at pvp)

and then once you know what youre doing you can maybe hit 2k

and only players who truly know their class and how to play will hit 2200+

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Im amazed on how low voting the warrior has

Cmon, its just "mash the thing until it dies" class, only good as good its healer is. We even call warriors "the monkey" on my server, guess why
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    8 of the 10 classes are easy to be "good" at.
    0 of the 10 classes are easy to be great at.
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

Why don't you pick a ret paladin? It is just like playing as a bot, getting sleepy just to think about it.

DK are only really decent in Arena if they got a class with MS/stuns to back it up. Damn fine if they do have that mind you but without it, healers will shrug off your attacks with ease.

People seem to confuse EASY with OVERPOWERED.

Priests are extremely well off, yet still the most difficult class to play imo.

Warriors are extremely strong and easy to play at a low level, but once you get into extremely high ratings and you need to do stuff like interveneing cheapshot / blind, and keeping pressure while being so easy to blow up, it gets a lot more difficult.

Ret Pallies have issues killing healers by themselves (so do DK's) but this doesnt make ret pallies HARD TO PLAY, it makes them harder to be successful with.

Prot pallies are extremely easy aswell (and effective)

DKs are another example class that are easy to play (at low levels) but get more difficult as your rating get up (since at high levels they are more of a utility class than a DPS class)

Depending on comp/rating/gear classes can be harder or easier to be successful with, but classes like pallies will always be easy to play.

Quote Originally Posted by lolmeltface
    K so looks as if paladin has been determined to be the simplest which is good considering, I have a paladin! How do you guys feel about protribution right Now, it seems really cool but if I remember it was beefed a bit, so should I try that or just stick with ret?
    Don't play paladin if yo arent getting an MS & healer
    Wait, why does it matter?

Jesus was black, the government did 9/11, Ronald Reagan was the Devil and WoW is a game

afflock/restodruid has to be the easiest comp for 2s

ohai blades edge free win!

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR
    Im amazed on how low voting the warrior has

Cmon, its just "mash the thing until it dies" class, only good as good its healer is. We even call warriors "the monkey" on my server, guess why
    I don't find playing a warrior in arena anything like playing a monkey.