pvp videos.... or lack thereof?

so i see tons of pvp videos on WCM for rogues, mages, warlocks, and warriors, but lacking in a lot of others, especially DKs

I have literally seen only 2 dk pvp videos, one was from really early on in wotlk, probably before 3.0.2, and the other was an s7 arena video.

are the other classes just under played? i know dks and paladins certainly arent on my battlegroup (vindication)

am i missing something or are there really less videos of other classes than the 4 mentioned?

Re: pvp videos.... or lack thereof?

simply because the only real interesting videos that can be made purely for the sake of pvp dominance are through the eyes of mage/rogue/warlock/warrior. Each one of these classes when played well really shine in pvp and are exciting to watch.

Thats just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Vixan
    simply because the only real interesting videos that can be made purely for the sake of pvp dominance are through the eyes of mage/rogue/warlock/warrior. Each one of these classes when played well really shine in pvp and are exciting to watch.

Thats just my 2 cents.
    i do agree, the most exciting/entertaining for me are rogue/fire mage videos. i see your point

I saw an amazing video from a DKs perspective of PHD vs Warrior Double Healer, let me see if I can find it.

Well, it's on Skill-capped and isn't featured, so if you don't have an account it's not going to be much help. But the same DK made a video (Which is featured this week so you can watch it with commentary free) against RMP, which is also pretty well-made.

http://www.skill-capped.com/videos/v...3-A4928066D675

Dk doesnt really have the awesome 'omfg did he just do that!' tool set that some of the other classes have.

I saw a video of a rogue 3 vs. 1 in an AB... Sapped one, open with stun on another, blind the third, kill the stunned one, then proceeded to BF KS the other two.....

A warrior video I saw was prot 2v1 spell reflect a sheep to the mage, completly shut down a druid, some how spell reflected another mage spell which almost destroyed the mage and finished them both off... controlling both of them with stuns and silences... was amazing...

I witnessed this myself as I was one of the victims... a mage kited 3 of us (warrior, rogue and shaman), and picked us off one by one...

the most you see out of a deathknight is... chains of ice, death grip. :-/

It's just a game.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

I wouldn't really say they're underplayed, pallies and dks just don't make for interesting material. Their Utility is high but are boring to watch simply because their playstyle is similar on offence and defence.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Vixan

Thats just my 2 cents.
    I disagree, Hunters are by far the most interesting class to watch, if you don't think so, then you have never watched a good Hunter pvp vid, simple as that.

Nuking everyone down in a few gcd's just aint that fun.
    For instance, the other week while we were doing our 10 games we ended up vsing a 2550 mmr team twice.
    the makeup was mage, rdruid, lock.
    One of my team mates was bashed>sheep and the other was spammed cyclone while I (the resto shaman) was killed in one deepfreeze+cs, through my 1350+ resli.
    this is where Wotlk pvp is at, the burst is insane so any videos would not show that much skill.