Resto Shaman PvP set gearing

Wanting to discuss (not argue/nit pick) a bit....(could be considered pvp threadable but its more shammy focused and after trawling back numerous pages found nothing on either)

2sets resto/ele vs 4 set resto

2x 2sets (2 resto bits/2 ele bits)
    - 29+29 = 58 spell power bonus
    - 200 resi bonus

vs.

4 set (4x resto bits)
    - 88+29 = 117 spell power bonus
    - 1.5s reduced CD on grounding
    - 100 resi

obviously the difference in set stats too
    ....is that ~100mp5 from the resto set gonna make a difference over crit from ele?
    wondering if one is better for 2s and the other for 3s? (ye ye yee 2s is dead and all that but i still enjoy it!)
    or perhaps u only wanna use the 2x 2 sets when ur resi is under 1000resi or so?

please share ur views (pref people who have actually achieved 2k arena rating in something! )
    I am not a Zombie!!! I'm a very Ankh'd off Shaman!

Re: Resto Shaman PvP set gearing

First of all, I did not achieve a 2k rating in arena, (Only reached about 1750 rating for fun) so I might be complety wrong.

100 mp5 is not going to matter much in most battles, unless you face a healer/dps group (or 2 healers 1 dps in 3v3) where the fights are pretty long.
    However if you make good use of your watershield, mana tide and heal efficiantly you won't need the 100 mp5 from the resto gear in short or medium length fights.

I am under the impression (correct me if I am wrong) that having more then 1k resilience is very important too survive burst teams, both in 2v2 and 3v3.

Apart from these things the reduced CD on grounding + the higher amount of spellpower makes me lean towards the 4 resto set. If I were you I would choose this set and get some more resilience from other pieces of gear.