Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Don't queue again.

What was the most noob thing you've seen happen in a BG.

I would say it would have to be rets. Silly pallys think they can kill someone who is even the least bit geared.
    WoW subscription, $15 per month. Internet, $60 per month. Computer, $1000. A forum thread without trolls, priceless.

Deleted

Re: Don't queue again.

Good topic. 14.gif

tvp

damage dealing healers who then forget to heal their group or even those with the flag... >
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

ITT: Someone who got owned by a ret pally.

I quit my ret pally in bc (Full t6, dst ect ect) , but nowadays its pretty hilarious watching them in pvp.

99% of them open with hammer, that is by far the dumbest thing a ret pally can do

i never see them use it to stop a heal, to be able to heal themself or to stop a heal and other affect on allies.

its always herpderp hammer pop wings mash buttons

..so disappointing, they are the new huntards

I wouldn't know because i get too bored waiting for those long bg queues :P.

Cylon's Warcraft Blog - News, guides and more! Come join my community.

Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDelete
    What was the most noob thing you've seen happen in a BG.

I would say it would have to be rets. Silly pallys think they can kill someone who is even the least bit geared.
    I would say you.

I bet you get facerolled by rets too?

edit: Support classes (Like Spriest, ele shams and ret paladins) that dont support, like healing, BoP and Freedom others. I myself play a ret pala (woah, inb4 flaming) and when I help others by healing and stuff they just move on and never. ever. heal you because "Im in DPS spec, noob"

The second is people that obviously have no clue how to kill a healer.

yesterday

this full wrath war wispers me to Sap the lock, i told him no go attack and ill wait him up at his portal (balcony wsg) + we where 2vs1 basicly

the full wrath war somehow makes it posible to almost die on the lock before i intervene, followed by nerd rage of said player , that i should have helped him... in a fair 1vs1

after that he picks te flag, runs to the gy exit and then are you sitting? no zip of drink in your mouth?
    no urge to pee?

the freaking mr elite pvp-er mounts his mount dropping the flag....
    if this wasnt facepalm enough. he goes into rage in /bg that they nerfed to much in wsg... cleary confinced that you could mount with flag back in the days....

i lol-ed so hard and then cryied a bit that someone like that had beter gear then me ....

Quote Originally Posted by 0smo
    yesterday

this full wrath war wispers me to Sap the lock, i told him no go attack and ill wait him up at his portal (balcony wsg) + we where 2vs1 basicly

the full wrath war somehow makes it posible to almost die on the lock before i intervene, followed by nerd rage of said player , that i should have helped him... in a fair 1vs1

after that he picks te flag, runs to the gy exit and then are you sitting? no zip of drink in your mouth?
    no urge to pee?

the freaking mr elite pvp-er mounts his mount dropping the flag....
    if this wasnt facepalm enough. he goes into rage in /bg that they nerfed to much in wsg... cleary confinced that you could mount with flag back in the days....

i lol-ed so hard and then cryied a bit that someone like that had beter gear then me ....
    wow, what people with a little brain can achieve

pally bubbling with the flag is worse than mounting...
    It's just a game.

Once watched a druid dance for 5 minutes in WSG with the flag. people were screaming at him to cap. By the time we explained to him the rules, Horde already re-capped.

Rogue with 12k hp stealthing flag in eots and insist that he's gonna take the flag for his stupid achievement, he grabbed the flag 4 times and died...

And maybe my hunter who have the power of it's own to feign death every time I grab the flag in wsg >

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    ITT: Someone who got owned by a ret pally.
    personal experience? ;D

8 people goin for GM in AB , yet no one capping the flag and going straight to stables
    Just believe... all cars have mind.

Quote Originally Posted by fawlty
    Once watched a druid dance for 5 minutes in WSG with the flag. people were screaming at him to cap. By the time we explained to him the rules, Horde already re-capped.
    Horde cant cap if the other flag is being held...

@support classes not healing..

If you are a class with no heal buttons crying for ele/sp/ret to heal you, stop being bad.

Rarely do I see a rogue/warrior/mage, or any other nonhealing class do even a little that they can to help get the flag back or help our fc make it across field.

warrior spam hamstring? rogue sap one, cs/ks another, blind a third, fok crip poison? etc. etc. etc.

No they are 99% of the time too busy beating on the fc while 2 people heal him, wondering why they are doing 300k damage to one person and he's not dying herp a derp.

Try being a healing class in bgs these days, it is so frustrating not having anybody worthy of healing.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Holy pally running up our tunnel to cap it's 2-2 he's getting big hits so he bubbles drops flag they return and win needless to say I was gonna kill him lol

worst thing i have ever seen in a bg was awhile back in wsg we had 8 afkers couldnt report em out was a very very short game

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Mine would have to be the people who go into a bg with all pve gear and start whining about how a guy just slaughtered him in a couple blows.
    Another thing are those people who get their asses handed to them by you and then come back with like half their team and proceed to /dance /spit and /rude or various other emotes to you when you die(this happens outside bgs but i see it a lot in bgs.
    the third thing is when people fight on the road in ab the middle nowhere near the flags in wsg when people are sitting in front of drek in av when the east and west frostwolf towers are under attack and there are like 2 people trying to defend them people trying to cap something that has half their team in ab or eots(this happens a lot when half our team was trying to defend stables and we lose it they just keep running back to it and trying to cap it when their whole team is there).
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

I have to laugh about people whining about off spec healing classes... used to play a spriest waaay back and would have these rtard bitching "why didn't you heal me, your a priest do your job" bs... obviously people with this mentality never played those classes. At least now spell power is flat, but at least in bc it was pretty much ok you want me to blow half my mana switching in and out of shadowform losing my dmg reduction to heal you with very subpar healing. There are a few exceptions ie following flag carrier etc, but no one should even expect heals from an off spec healing class. Most likely they don't have any +healing talents etc making their heals pretty gimp, prob don't have healing buttons on their bars, and if they wanted to heal pretty sure they would be specced to heal. If you want healing in pvp play a healing class, because if you need an off spec healing class to heal you, you are prob going to die anyway.