Poll: Which of the games do you think had the best story/gameplay?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Medal of Honor : Pacific Assault VS Call of Duty : World at War

Personaly i think Medal of Honor had a much more immersive story and enviroment. (You saved people in the water, off of a boat. Now that's real war immersion!)
    As i felt Call of Duty : World at War, was very fast paced and seemed like it just wanted to be over with. (Though it had some awesome moments)

Deleted

Re: Medal of Honor : Pacific Assault VS Call of Duty : World at War

Allied Assualt > all

Re: Medal of Honor : Pacific Assault VS Call of Duty : World at War

Pacific Assault? didn't that come out in 2006 or 7? Either way, it looked nice, but it didn't run so swell on the computer.

World at war to me seemed to paint a bigger consistent picture of "War is hell" than even the rest of the series.

As for Allied Assault? Omaha Beach sure scared the hell out of me. It was kind of the selling point (thanks to the gaming magazines) to it. Every other time though you felt like Superman with a Thompson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.