Thread: INSANE AOE DPS?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: INSANE AOE DPS?

the number u guys hav scare me....but the most i did so far on my spriet was a pull of both pack infront of the second boss in ICC.got 25k there.i hav to say that im not uberly good geared either.......

Ask your tanks next time before entering the unholy wing to pull all trash mobs with the 2 Abdominations + 2 little profs + 2 Big Guards + the running pack around and focus target the 2 abdominations and bring all together down with AoE DPS!!!

This fight takes around 2 minutes

I've done over 2 mio DMG in this 2 minutes.

Hope your tanks could tank them all and your healers make a good job by healing and dispelling and do it in ICC10, in ICC25 is far away from getting there a 2 minutes fight.

Many Whelps! Handle Them!!

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/e...e/?s=329&e=698

this was past the AE dmg nerf, probobly would have seen 100k+
    Amberkintribe Yogg+0 kill 10man.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuQ1_SjRxaA

33k as Fury AOE pull before Sindragosa 10 is the highest I have looked at. Conveniently the same night we got World #1 kill time for Sindragosa Heroic haha

Get hysteria from a blood dk
    use trinket
    use haste pot
    use berserk

SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE

around 45K dps in icc 25, around 38-40 in icc 10

omnom feral kitteh

Quote Originally Posted by Leios the Worstcase

But Jeah for your progresion 20k is probably not to bad as a Deathknight, too bad you Deathknights don't get better and better the more mobs threre are :P
    Not so, if you are Frost you get Howling Blast with a Killing Machine proc you can see some crazy huge number. In my crap gear on my dk(mostly 232 items in every slot) I have gotten 60-80k hits, remember this is with one move.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by jtstormrage
    I have a pretty good connection.

For some reason when we try this I just dc.

Really annoying.
    Your connection isn't the only thing that would cause you to dc... if your computer locks up to the point where it can't handle the network (to keep it simple) requests then they will be put in the queue or sometimes even dropped. Delayed packets often leads to being d/c'd. Although that achievement sucks when your the only one that has a computer that can handle it and 9 of the 10 people d/c

Idd dmg is crazy nowdays, My lvl 12 rog does 2k ez wit WC gear !!!!11
    "Two things are infinte: the universe and human stupidity; and im not sure about the universe"

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_01
    Ask your tanks next time before entering the unholy wing to pull all trash mobs with the 2 Abdominations + 2 little profs + 2 Big Guards + the running pack around and focus target the 2 abdominations and bring all together down with AoE DPS!!!

This fight takes around 2 minutes

I've done over 2 mio DMG in this 2 minutes.

Hope your tanks could tank them all and your healers make a good job by healing and dispelling and do it in ICC10, in ICC25 is far away from getting there a 2 minutes fight.

I am very sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't quietly understand why you think it is special to pull all the mobs and outlive it and moreso that 20k is anywhere near being good.

When the plague wing opened we didn't know about the trash and pulled everything at once (in 10 and in 25), we hadn't any problem at all. In fact we pull all three packs every single time. And people are coming out with 30-40k after the fight. Even our tanks (DK and Pala) are usually around 10-15k (not spikes, overall). So....no, not INSANE AOE DPS......not at all.....

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

pestilence is the only "aoe" spell that isnt aoe capped, so u can get mad numbers, even more with wandering plague.
    ive seen my dps peeking at 30k or something.

WOW 20K AOE DPS CAN U SINE MY KEEBORED

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

you should see the dps as a ret with soc on ;D

but on the otherside it's just trash no1 cares
    Common Sense:So rare that it's a super power

Wow, people are jerks. He thought it was pretty cool that he did 20k DPS in a 10 man (probably with 10 man gear), which it is your first time. There is no point coming in here bragging about your 40k DPS in a 25 man with your 25 man gear. Not really related or comparable.

Edit: He's also asking about blood. Of course he'll do more as unholy, and I think he knows that. Which is why he mentioned blood.

Unholy wing, yeah!

10+ Year Old Account

People are very arrogant and rude, but nice with the 20k AoE dps dude ;D
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

because trash dps matters/is hard?

amirite?

On Topic: My ret pally that does weekly runs can hit up to 30k in 25 man on packs of undead mobs of 6 or more.

Off Topic Again: How is your boss dps?

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik
    Wow, people are jerks. He thought it was pretty cool that he did 20k DPS in a 10 man (probably with 10 man gear), which it is your first time. There is no point coming in here bragging about your 40k DPS in a 25 man with your 25 man gear. Not really related or comparable.

Edit: He's also asking about blood. Of course he'll do more as unholy, and I think he knows that. Which is why he mentioned blood.
    He thought it was cool to do 20k dps thats his opinion (grats btw sounds like fun). Other people thought it wasnt a big deal which is their opinion. You sir seem to be the jerk here not letting people have an opinion even if they sound elitist while they have it. Try moderating and stick to that let the people using the forums not feel like big brother is always watching. This is happening alot lately with all these NEW moderators think they are hot $hiit.

a feral in our guild did 20k on naxx trash in naxx gear berserk and swipe is OP shit
    STFU and kill shit.

Quote Originally Posted by PANDALOL
    Unholy wing, yeah!
    The very first thing I thought of after reading those three words.

And quit knocking the guy for experiencing his first omg aoe trash dps moment. We've all been there.

I still smile every time I use HB with KM and see 100k+ pop up in my SCT.