Deleted

dumb q mobile auth

Hi

I'm about to completely wipe my iPhone (reset) and install 3.1.3 to jailbreak it (since the "spirit" hack just came out). There's 1 stupid(?) question holding me back;

I have the mobile authenticator app installed and linked with my acc. Will sth change when I've reinstalled the authenticator on a resetted iPhone? I mean, will it still generate the right codes for my acc, etc?

Just making sure since I saw a review a couple of months ago on the apple store that said that his iPhone got fucked up so he had to reset it but the authenticator wouldn't work with his acc anymore, idk if that's bs or not tho.

Re: dumb q mobile auth

Before you wipe your iPhone, take the authenticator off of your account, as they recommended. Then, jailbreak your phone, download the authenticator again, and reactivate the authenticator on your account.

Re: dumb q mobile auth

as far as I understand it, I think you'd be reinstalling the authenticator and I don't know if it would be sync'd to your account. I'd check and see if you can unlink the one you have, then relink when you've got it reinstalled. If anyone's done this and I'm wrong please correct me, this is just a guess.