Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Cant wait for Dwarf.

Quote Originally Posted by Jynks
    I am not quite sure how, lore-wise, blue be-tentacled space men fit in. If I am still playing my shammy in cata (depends what they do with the class) then yes, it will be dorf the moment I can do so.
    Read the short story about Nobundo and you'll understand.

I'd say shaman is probably one of the more flexible classes in terms of lore, due to the fact that the lead shaman of any given race is chosen by the elements and generally has very little to do with the individuals beliefs. Shamanism is about communing with the spirits. Shaman dont actually have any powers themselves, anything a shaman does comes from the spirit elements, the shaman must earn the favor of the elements in order to use their power. This is different from Shadow magics and Arcane magics where the wielder controls their powers directly.

heh, i never knew that tbh. coolness!

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Male Draeneis are the coolest thing ingame.

Period.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn
    Male Draeneis are the coolest thing ingame.

Period.

/thread
    Except this is just an opinion, not to mention a matter of poor taste lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced
    That's a good point. Although, I do think it odd that the goblins, whose entire society is built on trade, capitalism, and opportunistic-tendencies-above-all-else, would be selected by the elements.

Then again, if you look at it another way, what better way to make a profit than to master nature? Think of the mass production potential of crystalsong carrots if you could control the weather...
    Well you can look at it this way. In the short story about Nobundo, the elements came to him after he had begun to devolve into a broken. He was at one time a mighty paladin, but because the fel mist corrupted him, the powers of the light denied him. He, along with many of the other exiled broken fell into a great depression. The elements were talking to Nobundo during all of his struggles, but he could not hear them until he was at his most desperate point (shortly after one of his friends commited suicide). He called out for help out of pure desperation and that's when the wind spoke to him.

Now concider the goblins, who according to lore, were at one time slaves of trolls (and deathwing in WCI) until the energies of the ore they were forced to mine made them evolve higher intelligence. The times for the goblins were dire, just as they were for Nobundo and the broken draenei. It's definently feasible that out of all thos goblins that a least one was able to hear the calling of the elements and with their newly found intellgence figure out how to commune with them and use their powers to his / her advantage.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm still not quite sure, lore-wise, how goblin shaman fits. O_o
    i think thrall will train them after they save him or something

I think I will probably turn my shaman dwarf for cataclysm, however I'm going to have to wait for the racial announcements, if everyone in my guild ditches the space smurfs and they get decent racials ill stick what i am now.

However, on a pure appearance look whats cooler out of draeneis and dwarves.....yeah, totally dwarf (however this is male to male, female wise draenei > everyone)

Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

tbh doesn't matter if a races racials are awesome or not, i spend a lot of time looking at my character i want to like what i see.

Be sides with the new secondary prof coming out the find treasure [if it stays] could turn out pretty handy.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zeulyst
    tbh doesn't matter if a races racials are awesome or not, i spend a lot of time looking at my character i want to like what i see.

Be sides with the new secondary prof coming out the find treasure [if it stays] could turn out pretty handy.
    Then y go Dwarf?

Quote Originally Posted by OMGitsAzyure
    Then y go Dwarf?
    Like he said, to look at something completely awesome.
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Sorry thing i'm going goblin or an orc

I cant wait to go dwarf, who else is coming ?!
    well i'm rolling a new one

me and my two mass of McGowans gonna sort out this mess :P
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Personally, I'm quite happy with my troll shammy, I love her, and her totems were revamped not long ago too, and I love them too lol.

I won't be dwarfless though, my pally is a dwarfette.

lol i find my self on my twink dwarf hunter almost every time im not playing my shaman for raiding or mage lol

My dwarf pally will almost certainly become a Holy Cow.

ha mine will too already have Blessedmilk saved

ha mine will too already have Blessedmilk saved
    I support this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargarii
    I support this post.

lol, woot!