Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Friends & Family Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Any mail you receive about a potential Cataclysm beta is a scam.
    Unless you're lucky like I am - thanks Jeff. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror
    Honestly? I still think that May 6th (Activision-Blizzard press conference, with Mike Morhaime) the Beta will be announced. They are just opening the character copy for the press that signed back those weeks ago.
    I doubt Activision-Blizzard shareholders care about a beta test.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    He's clearly conquering the forums.
    Is there some movie out or something?

Registered an account just to say this much. I believe that the F&F Alpha [u]HAS[u] in fact been going on for a while. Why? I'll clarify.

Remember that crazy week in early April all the class previews were done? ('Cept Paladins of course) One night that week, I happened to be browsing the Cataclysm Forum on the official boards when I read an intriguing thread titled named "Earthquake Graphic". I checked it out. In so many words, the poster said that he just logged in to check out how earthquake (The supposed AoE elemental shamans are getting) looked. He said it was pretty underwhelming, and suggested that something be done about it. Within seconds it got a few responses, finished by a response from the OP saying "****, wrong forum". The thread was gone one F5 later.

Take it for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent
    F&F Alpha generally lasts 3-6 weeks... SO it'll be a while before Beta gets opened up.
    Lets hope its closer to 3 weeks than 6

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux
    Please tell us you have a friend or family Boub!

Must Have INFO!!!!

I loved that comment
    I registered on MMO-Champion, and all I got was this lousy signature...

*Rubs hands in glee.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    Wow. You don't even know the basics. Challenging Shout is not and has never been a taunt. It doesn't even remotely function like a taunt.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xestrix
    Ahh, stole my thunder, I was just on my way here to share THIS little boxart that I found on the bnet site:

URL is : https://us.battle.net/account/_image...n-US/WOWX3.jpg
    nice find

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Jukaï
    I doubt Activision-Blizzard shareholders care about a beta test.
    But there will be a press conference after that. Starcraft II Beta was announced on one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteBlue
    Registered an account just to say this much. I believe that the F&F Alpha [u]HAS[u] in fact been going on for a while. Why? I'll clarify.

Remember that crazy week in early April all the class previews were done? ('Cept Paladins of course) One night that week, I happened to be browsing the Cataclysm Forum on the official boards when I read an intriguing thread titled named "Earthquake Graphic". I checked it out. In so many words, the poster said that he just logged in to check out how earthquake (The supposed AoE elemental shamans are getting) looked. He said it was pretty underwhelming, and suggested that something be done about it. Within seconds it got a few responses, finished by a response from the OP saying "****, wrong forum". The thread was gone one F5 later.

Take it for what it is.
    SS or it didn't happen.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

the leakage will start when someone shares the "Download client" exe, if it hasnt happened already.

The cata-beta-pictures are in the EU-Battle.net NOW!

https://eu.battle.net/account/_images/dashboard/wow/boxes/box-cat.png
    https://eu.battle.net/account/_images/game-boxes/en-GB/WOWX3.jpg
    https://eu.battle.net/account/_images/dashboard/wow/backplane-cat.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by H3ll
    nice find
    which has been posted on the front page a few days ago by Boub, too late to get the credits
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    Psshhh. Like I would actually bother reading a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteBlue

Take it for what it is.
    He's talking about the graphics that are happening on the live realms or so I'm told (I never notice things like that). So it had nothing to do with cata or alpha/beta (aka wrong forums)

Quote Originally Posted by edgeofthecosmos
    the leakage will start when someone shares the "Download client" exe, if it hasnt happened already.
    "I went on the internet this week, and I found this."

Has anyone who has been able to get the the beta page been able to download anything then?

Quote Originally Posted by edgeofthecosmos
    Someone needs to extract the torrent from the downloader so i can have a smooch around in the mpq's.

Leacl

Anyone knows what is the EU version of this site?

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    He's talking about the graphics that are happening on the live realms or so I'm told (I never notice things like that). So it had nothing to do with cata or alpha/beta (aka wrong forums)
    No he's not. Sorry, I should've clarified, he was talking about the spell specifically.

EDIT: And yeah, I'm an idiot for not taking a pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Leacl
    Anyone knows what is the EU version of this site?
    https://eu.battle.net

But the sites down at the moment, being bombarded with peeps trying to log in I would imagine