Hunter Vs Resto Druid

1 v 1

Hunter Vs Resto Druid

Is there any hope?

I have one who likes to follow me………….must have killed his alt or something.

Tips?

My PVP gear is all 251 + and my PVP spec is not a problem.
    Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger

Re: Hunter Vs Resto Druid

pop readiness and destroy them?

10+ Year Old Account

make sure to tranq shot as often as possible.

10+ Year Old Account

I can't do it. Tho I'm no 2k. Tranq has a 7-10 sec CD, can't its hopeless.

10+ Year Old Account

gloves drop the cd to 5 seconds

If the druid isn't totally retarded theres no hope, trap him>fd>mount and run thats your best chance
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

So the rest of the hunter comunity has the same problem with resto druids I see :-/ How grim.
    Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger

What I try and do is catch him in a trap and let his HOTS wear off. Hunters Mark him before breaking trap and pretty much Aimed/Serp/Chimera/Arcane/readiness rinse & repeat - the serp. You have to catch him in a spot with no HOTS and keep him from casting them. Watch his buffs when hes casted his first Lifebloom thats when he needs to eat a silenceing shot. But that will not always work, keep in mind after readiness you can trap again. its not much but you can use it to buy some time until Kill shot is ready.
    Casual WoW Player and proud of it!!

I go oom trying to kill those fuckers.

Kill yourself, only way to win

At least the bastard won't get a honorable kill off you!

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Have to fight him while he doesn't have HoTs up, not much in the game can kill a pre-hotted resto. My best advice, trap him, wait for hots to roll off, then open with everything/toss in silencing, scatter shot/readiness new silencing, hope for big crits.

Also, put your PvE gear on. Assuming this is world PvP 1v1, the fight comes down to you winning in a few seconds, not dragging it out until he goes oom. Max damage.

When I am 1 v 1 against those bastard Apple Trees in a BG, I know right away that if I cannot burst that tree down while he is silenced, readiness and re-silenced, he will go back to 100% and can just sit there doing more HPS than my DPS.

After my CD's are over, these almost no chance of me getting that tree down. I MIGHT be able to DPS him down, but he has to be a terrible healer. But in most situations, no amount of Tranq Shots will help. Viper Sting (Or any stings for that matter) is a joke because even with 30% chance of not dispelling it, will be dispelled quickly with little mana drained.

how to kill a tree 1v1

use snake trap and frost trap for kiting, apply sting and kite normally, tranqing every cooldown (replacing only steadies) until he gets to ~65%. make sure your chimera shot and aimed shot are coming off cooldown; once you have them ready shoot aimed/silencing shot together followed by chimera, hit readiness/RF, immediately silence again followed by another aimed/chimera and possibly arcane if hes not in KS range yet... as soon as he drops into KS range, gg

hope this helped

Deleted

Speaking from a resto Druids PoV there is almost no chance for you hunters; we can outheal you dmg, CC and running around at the same time ;D really, your only hope is to change to NE ---> shadowmeld ---> mount up and run away