New gamer keyboard?

Hi,
    I'm looking for some suggestions for a new gamer keyboard.
    Price: maximum 800 DKK. (800 DKK = ~$140 or £107)
    I live in Europe (Denmark, to be exact), so if I can't get it shipped from overseas, please don't bother to link it here.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Re: New gamer keyboard?

http://www.komplett.dk/k/ki.aspx?sku=374017
    G15 is a great keyboard, although im not sure if I got the right site for you.

15+ Year Old Account

Here is a link to SteelSeries international storefront
    http://shop.steelseries.com/index.php/keyboards.html

I currently use the Merc but may upgrade to the Merc Stealth because it feels more solid than the original.

G15 is good, Micorosft Sidewinder suits my style more and is also good. I've used both and I prefer the MS Sidewinder cause of the volume knob instead of little buttons. I think the macro buttons on the G15 is easier to use than on the sidewinder though.

Although if you're keen on having a little LCD then the G15 is the way to go.

On a budget G15. If not, G19.
    2x Intel Xeon 5680 12 Cores (2x6 Cores)@ 5.0ghz.* EVGA Classified SR-2 Motherboard.*Kingston Hyper-X 48gb(12x4gb) DDR3 1600.* 3x OCZ Colossus SSD 1.5gb (3x500gb) Raid 0.* 2x Enermax 1250W PSU. 4x EVGA GTX 480 Quad-SLI.* Samsung F3 1TB Storage Drive.* Custom Watercooled (EK 2xCPU/4xGPU Blocks, 2xMCP655 Pumps, 3xXSPC Dual Bay Reservoirs, 3x480 GTX Radiators, 24x Scythe GentleTyphoon AP15 Fans in Push/Pull).* 3x Dell 3008wfp 30" IPS Monitors.* ASUS Xonar D2X 7.1 PCIe