What stats for shadow pvp?

So my question is quick and simple, since i can't seem to find any thread anywhere about it..

Im at 78 atm and going arena as soon as i hit 80 as shadow, but having a hard time firuging out what stats i should be using?

a few older threads ive read claims crit gear all out, but quite many seem to prefer the mooncloth mainset and all haste off pieces? anyone doing any highrated shadow pvp and actually KNOWS anything about my stat balancing? how should i gem and all that?

thanks

Re: What stats for shadow pvp?

Mooncloth set is better. Regen + 50% of Spirit = SP? Yesplz. I've currently got 4/5 Mooncloth and 1 Satin.

From what I've read, go for "Alacrity" and "Subjugation" gear (Haste).
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

mooncloth set and as much haste as possible from offsets and gems
    "How poor are they that have not patience"

Stack 1k haste then go SP.

I'm going 2/5 satin, 2/5 mooncloth. Imba resil ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim1331
    Stack 1k haste then go SP.
    I barely have that much haste in my PVE set, and I'm in full ICC25 / ICC25 H gear. Unless you're a Human with something like Heroic DFO + Haste Battlemasters, I don't see 1k haste being possible while wearing a decent amount of PvP gear.

And 2/5 Satin/Mooncloth is bad. You gain some Resil, but you lose a good chunk of SP, and the extra survivability of -2 sec on Weakened Soul.
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm

For most setups, Mooncloth is terrible choice.

I recommend you getting Satin gear + haste offsets and some pve gear. First of all, you have to have 4%hit (3% if ally, since you play with shaman, which is draenei) and 130 Spell Penetration and 900-1200 resil, depending on setup. After that, you value Haste>Spell Power>Crit>Spirit. That means, for yellow socket you put 20 haste (or resil if not enough) gems, to red Spell Power + Haste, to blue Spell Penetration + Haste.
    You are aiming to get 2x Satin, 2x T10 + third Satin or 264ilvl pve item, you have to compensate resil loss by gemming resil tho. You will end up pretty much same. Haste offsets, but you can use some pve (264+ilvl) items, like Ashen ring). For trinkets I recommend you resil pvp trinket+ Dislodged Foreign Object > Phylactery of the Nameless Lich > Haste BM.
    That's for mainly common setups for SP, Shatterplay(SP,Mage,RSham) and RPS(Rogue,SP,RSham)-thats what I am running.

The only setups Mooncloth could be better than Satin is for SP,Rogue,Druid and SP,Lock,Druid, which are potencially very strong setups, but harder for play till you master it.

I 100% recommend you getting Satin, its much better overall. Satin is exceptional for shadow, Mooncloth just good. But if you are thinking about playing as a disc, Mooncloth is a must and Satin is very bad, meaning you could get Mooncloth. Even with mooncloth SP can be competitive, but it is just not so strong. When you see high rated SP in mooncloth gear, its because he used/or is going to to play as a disc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vook
    I barely have that much haste in my PVE set, and I'm in full ICC25 / ICC25 H gear. Unless you're a Human with something like Heroic DFO + Haste Battlemasters, I don't see 1k haste being possible while wearing a decent amount of PvP gear.

And 2/5 Satin/Mooncloth is bad. You gain some Resil, but you lose a good chunk of SP, and the extra survivability of -2 sec on Weakened Soul.
    I have pretty much best possible gear, and I have 980 haste and 1200 resilience, 19%crit and ofc high amount of SP, and neither of my trinkets are improving my haste.. I had over 1k, when I was using Haste BM.

Quote Originally Posted by spf
    I have pretty much best possible gear, and I have 980 haste and 1200 resilience, 19%crit and ofc high amount of SP
    Dunno how you manage that, unless you're wearing a bunch of PVE gear. I've got full Relentless + Wrathful offsets (inc. boots and belt) And I've got just over 500 haste. The only things that DON'T have haste on them are my MH, 2nd ring, and trinkets. And of course 4/5 mooncloth and 1 satin piece, they don't have haste on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vook
    Dunno how you manage that, unless you're wearing a bunch of PVE gear. I've got full Relentless + Wrathful offsets (inc. boots and belt) And I've got just over 500 haste. The only things that DON'T have haste on them are my MH, 2nd ring, and trinkets. And of course 4/5 mooncloth and 1 satin piece, they don't have haste on them.
    dfo 155 for 264 Ilvl
    ring 50+
    MH 51 upto 139 for 2h staff

So just from those 3 item switches you would have 256 haste minimum in 3 slots putting you in the upper 700s thats before gems which i am sure he is gemming haste there as well.

He also might use 2 piece pve as it is very good. I can use 2 piece shadow set and still have 1050ish resil with 800+ haste without haste gems and without wrathful mh / oh / wand and a few other items. If i have the 277 wrathful staff my resil would jump up quite a bit there as well.

His numbers might be a bit high but not that far off.
    HTML Code:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Johnish/simple

3/5 Mooncloth 2/5 Satin with haste/Spirit gear.

Running OOM=no dps.
    Haste=Killer dots

satin if you never ever want to play disc, mooncloth if otherwise
    Black is what darkness looks like.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r&cn=Roffellos

This (just waiting for 2,2k for haste 277 wep. + pts for wrath head) is pretty much one of the best set-ups you can get with JUST PvP. It lacks a lot ofcours compared to ppl who do PvE, but I for example just can't be bothered to raid anymore :S you could also change some gems and depending on what teams you meet you can change Insygnia to WG medalion with SP.

What stats you want the most are:
    HASTE (really, you want lots of it);
    SP is just after haste;
    CRIT should come with satin set mostly;
    RESIL - just make sure you have over 1,1k-1,2k resil and you will be fine; \

Edit: oh yeah, forgot to mention that you should always have ~130 spell pen. and ~140 hit