Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Forum Avatars, Battle.net Real ID

Official Forum Avatars Updated
    The avatars on the official forums have been updated with 2 new Goblins and Worgens avatars. No female Worgen for the moment, sorry.

Connect with Your Friends Using Real ID
    [blizzquote="Nethaera;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/24702231147/connect-with-your-friends-using-real-id/]We’ve just released a new preview of our upcoming Real ID feature, ( [url]http://www.battle.net/realid/[/url] ) a new, optional way to connect with your friends on the revamped Battle.net. When you and a friend agree to become Real ID friends, you’ll have access to a number of options designed to enrich your social gaming experience, including cross-game chat, broadcast messages, the ability to keep in contact with your friends without having to keep track of their different characters across realms or across games, and much more. Check out our new Real ID page here. [url]http://www.battle.net/realid/[/url][/blizzquote"]

Battle.net Real ID
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)

One of our goals for the new Battle.net is to create the framework for an online gaming experience that is even more accessible, more engaging, and more entertaining than the previous Battle.net. Our new Real ID feature is an integral part of this effort, providing you with advanced ways for forming and maintaining meaningful relationships with your friends on the service.

Real ID is a completely voluntary and optional level of identity that keeps players connected across all of Battle.net. When you and a friend mutually agree to become Real ID friends, you'll have access to a number of additional features that will enrich your social gaming experience in new and exciting ways.

Read the Real ID FAQ for additional details.

Real Names for Friends
    Your Real ID friends will appear under their real-life names on your friends list, alongside whatever characters they're playing. Gone are the days of having to remember which of your friends is which. You'll also see your friends' real names when chatting, communicating in-game, or viewing their character's profile.

Cross-Game Chat
    With Real ID, friends can now chat cross-game, cross-realm, and cross-faction across all supported Blizzard games. In World of Warcraft and need more players for your Icecrown Citadel raid? You check your Real ID friends list to see if anyone's available, and sure enough, a couple of guildmates are playing a 2v2 ranked match in StarCraft II. Real ID makes it easy to ask them to come along.

Rich Presence
    See additional information on your friends list about what your Real ID friends are up to. Find out what your friends are doing and which games and modes they're playing in real time. Invite that buddy just sitting around in Dalaran to play some StarCraft II with you without fear of interrupting a raid or a heated Wintergrasp match.

Broadcasts
    Broadcast a short status message for all of your Real ID friends to see, whether you want to issue a call-to-arms or let your friends know about an important change of plans. You can also read your friends' broadcast messages on the "Recent Broadcasts" feed on the Battle.net welcome page -- kind of a "corkboard" to leave messages to your friends when offline or busy.

Friend Once, See All Characters
    When you agree to become Real ID friends with another player, both of you will automatically see all the other's characters on your friends list. You'll even see any characters your friend creates in future Blizzard games, carrying your social network forward and helping you stay connected with the people you enjoy playing with most.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Forum Avatars, Battle.net Real ID

Nice

10+ Year Old Account

The worgen female remains a mystery, WE NEED MOAR DATAZ!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill
    Now that's a troll, Vol'jin could ghost Jesus without God noticing, he's a shadow's shadow.
    Vol'jin for Warchief 2010

Keep em' coming Boub!

Edit: when you say "Official Forums" does that mean the Alpha Forums or the Public Forums?

Deleted

Those worgen females are strongly hidden xD

OMGOMGOMOMGOGMOGMG F YEEYYYYY CATACLYSM INFO (well avatar pictures but what the heck!) !!!!!! sorry for the caps

*injects wow*

.......ohhhhh yeah that hits the spot 8)

On a seriouse note, blizzard has their eyes on FB and now this chat "sounds" a bit like FB, lol I'd heavily laugh if blizz buys out FB

Wait, does that mean that you can also ignore or report a guy's ID too?

Oh and wtf with the worgen female?
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who Cares? I like Eduard Khil though.. TROLOLO FOR PRESIDENT!

WTB FEMALE WORGEN
    nuff said
    Infractions this, infractions that.
    There's my sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere outside McDonalds, free internet

aaaaaaand still not a worgen female update... i wanna se more of the female worgen! Geif more updates about Cataclysm Boub

DAM YOU BLIZZARD!!! SHOW ME A WORG FEMALE MODEL!!!!

worg female better not dissapoint!

They still look like puppies

LMAO have to love how the fanbase demands the female furry . The realid things look great can't wait for them to add it (finally) and hopefully the Ruby Sanction soon after.

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

Nihilum got it first fyi.
    Also the forum avatars will be updated later once everybody gets the client , so there will be finally a pic of a female worgen.

Looks nice, Blizzcon's preview got me really excited about it because it's the kind of thing you'd always want but never think developers would care to do.

Edit:
    Here you go, bibi.

Edit:
    THE FEMALE WORGEN ARE NOT DONE. ZARHYM CONFIRMED THIS A BIT AGO. STOP WHINING PLOOZ.

Another Edit to put this on front page:
    Blizzard confirmed in another thread that you have to except the invite for the friend information, and you can remove yourself from someone else's list that you previously accepted to be part of at any time.

I'm tired of the teasing, give me RealID now please! :-*

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Missfit
    Those worgen females are strongly hidden xD
    Yeah... They better be something good, or else all this mystery and suspense isn't worth.

The Worgen Female....like cake.. is a lie.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

i like the battle net addittions.

No1 made any Garfield pic? Cmon, do one!