Best Alliance Race PVP Warrior?

So I was wondering what would be the best alliance race to pvp as a warrior. I'm torn between human, gnome, and night elf.

Human:

Pros: Don't need a pvp trinket thus can equip two dps pve trinkets
    Cons: Missing resilience from PVP trinket forces you to wear more pvp gear and thus loose ArPen

Gnome:

Pros: Escape Artist
    Cons: Lack burst of two pve trinkets because you have to wear your pvp trinket

Night Elf:

Pros: Shadowmeld. I have to say I've seen some pro warriors use shadowmeld on clutch situations and kick ass.
    Plus looks cool
    Cons: Same as gnome

So what in your opinion is best?

Signature Gallery
    Warriors are the manliest, badass class. If you are a man, you have a warrior.

Deleted

Re: Best Alliance Race PVP Warrior?

FYI, Night elves have a buff that reduces the chance enemies will hit you by 2%. so it's tie between NE and human

and as human you can go DBW and banner of victory to make up the ArP loss from using more pvp gear due no resi from pvp trinket

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Spacecows are bamf's.

aww I was expecting more participation

Signature Gallery

If you have access to 2 good ArP trinkets (DWB and grim toll for example) then go human.
    If you think you'll be good at dodging stuff with shadow meld and the above doesn't apply then go nelf.

If you think you can't dodge death coils and you don't have good PvE trinkets, go human and hope for the best.

I would take either human or gnome, both racials are amazing. DBW + Mjolnir for Human (if you haven't experienced this procced together you won't know what burst means ) is great but escape artist is quite often the difference between a kill or no kill/a death or survival.

Quote Originally Posted by meteo
    I would take either human or gnome, both racials are amazing. DBW + Mjolnir for Human (if you haven't experienced this procced together you won't know what burst means ) is great but escape artist is quite often the difference between a kill or no kill/a death or survival.
    I'm a gnome warrior atm and I love it. Not only is escape artist awesome vs...almost every class... but when DBW procs and you GET BIG, its awesome :P

But I do fear the day when I get a second kickass trinket and I will feel pressured to go human so I can use them both... :\

Human without a doubt.. You can replace MotA with Deathbringers trinket.. Completely OP.
    Cake!

Human or Gnome. Human is a lot better for reasons listed above but Gnome is good if you don't have a defensive dispeller.

go gnome, shadowmelt is not really that good. But style is meh...
    Human suxxz since iLvL264 insignie cames out. it means 153 resilince is same like 153 arp. DV MJRunestone are not that good these days.

go orc or die

greetings

i say dwarf.

Why?

Stoneform , against all poinsons , bleeds and diseases.. nice againsts rogues , dk's

And 2% chance to be hit by frost spells..cya frostmages

and i just like dwarves ^.^
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I'd go dwarf for pvp. The racials seem useful after all and fitting to be a warrior.

GNOMES
    Pros: Escape Artist
    Cons: GNOME.

Fixed.

To anyone saying anything other than human I question whether you have ever played one in pvp. Their racial is not replaceable in my book as long as you have access to pve trinkets. What other racial scales with content? Raids therefore better gear will continue to roll off the line making Every Man for Himself even better.

Human FTW

If I said that we plan on running a modded TSG (prot/ret Pally, arms Warrior, UH DK)
    would that change anything? I'm currently human but strongly thinking going gnome since I dont have access to those kick ass pve trinkets

Signature Gallery

If you have kick-@ss PVE trinkets(Death's choice/wfs + Grim'Toll, Mjolnir, DBW etc.) -------------> Human.

If you don't, and also don't expect to get any decent trinkets -----------------> Noam.

Gnomes > All.

My warrior is a gnome and I find that escape artist comes in very handy.

Example: mage novas you in place, /dances with you so you use EA charge and pwn his ass while he just looks at his screen shouting ZOMGWTF HACKS!!!!!

And most importantly for those of you who don't know,

Gnomes > All.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Where's the Draenei love??? 1% hit resulting in more arp stackage, free instant HoT, reduced shadow damage =D.