Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7 manned this in naxx gear. Then 5 manned in Ulduar. Not world first.

Signature by Resentful - Bleeding Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    I'm actually glad seeing theese kind of threads knowing my guild killed all of the content before they got nerfed.

YEs, I know im special!
    ^this.

God that people even make these threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    I don't think steamrolling old content counts as "world first" or even "realm first".
    Have you done SWP with 5 80's?

Quote Originally Posted by Elewolf View Post
    Have you done SWP with 5 80's?
    Have you ever done magister's terrace heroic with one hand tied to your left eye?

See what I did there?

Hey guys! My world first ToC with everyone's pants down and singing lady gaga songs in vent! www.youtube.com/insertrandombullshithere

Seriously, what is the point of this? Someone most likely 5 manned sunwell long before you, and it's old content, unless you tweaked it some way to be INCREDIBLY difficult for you, even at 80, then this is nothing special.

15+ Year Old Account
    all the people moaning have no idea how hard SWP is with 5 people.

I dont give a crap if they were 10 levels higher or have really good gear, the fights with only a 5th of the expected amount of players is difficult.

Very difficult.

People think they are cool by posting 'oh wowz, heres a medal for doing BC content!' SWP is hard as shit. It's not about sheer numbers (such as health/damage) its the mechanics of the fights that make things difficult.

Well done OP. it sounds like a fun thing to attempt/achieve, so grats to you.

granted it may not be world first, but i dont really know where else this would/could be posted either. It doesnt really fit into any forum. General discussion perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster
    Generally it is not the "hardcore" players whining about these changes, they are just enjoying the hard mode content etc and most of them couldn't give a rat's ass about who wears what kind of epic gear.

The whiners are usually little scrubs that want to sound "cool" to other little scrubs, so they claim they have cleared everyting and how "zomg easy" it was, while in reality they are usually still stuck on their blue/naxx10 geared characters, with no gems and enchants on their gear and no clue how to play their class.

heh I remember doing this....properly... with way more fun and excitement... in TBC. Grats mate, you managed to clear 2 year old content with 5 people that we've been doing since Ulduar. You do know that just because you over-gear something doesn't make you good?

/cookie

---------- Post added 2010-08-02 at 09:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by loftus View Post
    all the people moaning have no idea how hard SWP is with 5 people.

I dont give a crap if they were 10 levels higher or have really good gear, the fights with only a 5th of the expected amount of players is difficult.

Very difficult. SWP is hard as shit. It's not about sheer numbers (such as health/damage) its the mechanics of the fights that make things difficult.

Well done OP. it sounds like a fun thing to attempt/achieve, so grats to you.

granted it may not be world first, but i dont really know where else this would/could be posted either. It doesnt really fit into any forum. General discussion perhaps?
    STAY OUT OF THE FIRE AND DPS IS HARD 2 YEARS LATER AMIRITE?
    Seriously, the hard part about SWP was the dodge nerf (heh whatever) and the dps requirement while having to move out of fire (a la Brutallus). You do know that 2-3 people can meet the dps requirements of any boss in SWP yes? Actually now that I think of it; you probably do not.
    Last edited by Shinshiva; 2010-08-01 at 09:20 PM. Reason: fail editing..twice

For some reason I want to call "horseshit" on this post and the five man kill, but, since I'm being nice, I'll just state the obvious: doing three year old content in gear that is four tiers and ten levels lower isn't something to brag about. In fact, since you posted it here, I must say that I find you to be fairly pathetic and only seeking attention for a trivial encounter by today's gear standards. Thanks for playing.