2v2 ...Rogue and ?

Me and my friend want to make a 2v2 team. He wants to use his rogue and Im not sure what I want to use. I want to try and sue the best combo for the choices I have. Right now I have an 80 Druid and an 80 DK that I can pvp on. Out of those two which one would make the best pvp partner for a rogue?

brb [posessive noun] [noun] [verb] [preposition] [article] [noun]

Re: 2v2 ...Rogue and ?

resto druid
    or kittie wtfpwn people

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

i'd go for resto druid

Resto druu

Resto druid, you'll be invincible.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

cant go wrong with a tree

Rogue , Mage
    Rogue , Dpriest
    Rogue , Feral kittie
    Rogue , Lock
    Rogue , RDruid
    Rogue , Rogue
    Rogue , Ret

Lot of combo's work, some better than others ofc.

But since you only have DK and Druid available, go with either Fdruid or Rdruid.

If you don't have any resto gear boomkin/rogue is also pretty nice.

10+ Year Old Account

i'd do resto druid or disc priest

dpriest if you know someone that actually knows how to play, or just go for ele shaman, or some other random double dps team, the biggest factor is not being a clicker, knowing how to play, and having arena experience

Well, since some people failed to read the OP's post, he has two to choose from. Go with resto druid and enjoy your high ranking

Quote Originally Posted by cheddahchad
    Well, since some people failed to read the OP's post, he has two to choose from. Go with resto druid and enjoy your high ranking
    lol, a few others read the whole thing :P and its not all bad, its giving my some ideas. But thank you for reading the whole thing none the less

Rdruid/rogue is painful thou.
    Ive ran it to 2k and its just drawn out fights of how the classes have little synergy.
    Rogue is all about burst and rdruid is about the survival matches. Nonetheless, thats your best bet. Some tips with the comp
    -Full duration cyclone makes the target drop combat, so cyclone>>resap is possible.
    -Open with Sap>>>Cyclonex3>>>blind>>>resap>>>cyclonex3 to garentee a trinket pop.
    -Let the Rdruid tank and save your burst for DPS cyclones.
    -If targets get close together, swap cyclones back and forth to slowly widdle them both down and then pull a CC chain and burst when oppurtunity arises.

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Jubix
    Ive ran it to 2k and its just drawn out fights of how the classes have little synergy.
    Rogue is all about burst and rdruid is about the survival matches. Nonetheless, thats your best bet. Some tips with the comp
    -Full duration cyclone makes the target drop combat, so cyclone>>resap is possible.
    -Open with Sap>>>Cyclonex3>>>blind>>>resap>>>cyclonex3 to garentee a trinket pop.
    -If targets get close together, swap cyclones back and forth to slowly widdle them both down and then pull a CC chain and burst when oppurtunity arises.

Have fun!
    Thank you for the help Ill be sure to *try* to remember it! ....not too well at remembering things

Shadow priest. That setup is really, really strong (except vs maybe good dk-teams, idk).

Quote Originally Posted by Jubix

Have fun!
    Druids can definitely be apart of burst teams. Remember to offensively cyclone, IE if you can't CC their healer and he's about to bring someone up, CC the target you're trying to kill. Cyclone 3x into a gouge on their healer will let cyclone DRs be down on the healer, and you able to cyclone spam him again.

It's possible of course, but it's no comparison to disc priests with their insane damage and offensive dispel
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

rogue + anything = good

from strongest to weakest

shadowpriest, disc priest, ret/prot paladin, hunter, feral druid, mage, enh/ele shaman, any other healer, dk, lock, warrior/another rogue/whatever else i forgot

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

boomkin/rogue is a pretty fun comp.