Thread: The Skywall

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul Hermit View Post
    He was planned for the 5 man dungeon Abyssal Maw, but then they realised its a 5 man dungeon and he is an Elemental Lord
    Whats the basis of this claim that he was EVER going to be a boss in a 5 man dungeon. I'd like to see the blue post or the boss list or something to back this up because i, like alot of people, have been following Alpha info about as early as possible and its never been in the data. All people saw was his model and people placing his model in the Throne of Tides as if that was where it was supposed to go...so i just want to call out you and everyone else who has been throwing around this accusation...some proof please before you start opening you mouth and pouring out whatever garbage rumor you heard from whatever garbage source...
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Man, Vanilla was so cool, where the final boss of the instance dropped weapons that shared models with blues and greens!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17076#same-model-as
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17074#same-model-as
    and he went on and listed about 16 more items...truly...a champion for logic

Kinda off topic, but how powerful, in relation to the other elemental lords, was murmur? He was the lord of sound, but that's not even an element. Neither is lightning, but we've got thunderaan as well. Can there be other elemental lord type bosses that aren't necessarily tied to the 4 elements?
    Q. Why are there so few female politicians?
    A. Because it takes too long to makeup on two faces

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skvadrin View Post
    Kinda off topic, but how powerful, in relation to the other elemental lords, was murmur? He was the lord of sound, but that's not even an element. Neither is lightning, but we've got thunderaan as well. Can there be other elemental lord type bosses that aren't necessarily tied to the 4 elements?
    Thunderaan is an air elemental (wind, lightning, storms, etc. all fall under the aegis of the air elementals). He is apparently up there in terms of rank, being a prince and all, but obviously not Lord status - apparently he was taken down by Baron Geddon and Garr.

Murmur is an odd case - he doesn't appear to be an elemental from Azeroth. In terms of power, he's probably below a Lord, but still pretty powerful - maybe Thunderaan level.

I just saw a stream of a warrior doing one of the Vashjr dungeons, it showed neptulon being friendly and under attack by old gods.

http://www.xfire.com/live_video/fr0zenelf/ this was the stream

Doing Photoshop requests.

also the entrance as wowwiki states is a tower in uldum.. the place looks damn cool though :P

To those who've mentioned Golden Sun in this thread:

Firstly, high-five to you guys.

Secondly, Anemos maybe?

Be awesome to see it once its fully textured :P

Quote Originally Posted by Belial0787 View Post
    Be awesome to see it once its fully textured :P
    It is actually more textured than you may realize. That picture doesn't even begin to show the beauty of this place. You see a lot of gray that makes it look untextured but if you look at it up close it actually has a stone texture on it. I love how this place is built on clouds.

I like how the background reminds me of beautiful Barroco paintings

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    It is actually more textured than you may realize. That picture doesn't even begin to show the beauty of this place. You see a lot of gray that makes it look untextured but if you look at it up close it actually has a stone texture on it. I love how this place is built on clouds.

because the picture is from the untextured version 2 month ago. ^^

now there are mor colors on the pavillions and platforms.

I'm looking forward to get there one day, looks beautiful!

15+ Year Old Account
    Extremely beautiful. Very much looking forward to seeing this for the first time.

i can't wait to see inside the zone itself

Looks like Ulduar and Dalaran had a marble baby and then they put it in the sky. Looks amazing
    "Ok - you? Out. See that ocean? I want you on the other side of that ocean. Now."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elofan View Post
    Looks like Ulduar and Dalaran had a marble baby and then they put it in the sky. Looks amazing
    lol, my thoughts exactly

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the instance that I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the most, with Throne of the Tides a close second. Looks wise I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by XemnasXD View Post
    Whats the basis of this claim that he was EVER going to be a boss in a 5 man dungeon. I'd like to see the blue post or the boss list or something to back this up because i, like alot of people, have been following Alpha info about as early as possible and its never been in the data. All people saw was his model and people placing his model in the Throne of Tides as if that was where it was supposed to go...so i just want to call out you and everyone else who has been throwing around this accusation...some proof please before you start opening you mouth and pouring out whatever garbage rumor you heard from whatever garbage source...
    lol u mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    I still have some newer pictures of Skywall saved on my computer from Wowleaks forum, build 12319 I believe.

Has to be one of my most anticipated zones as well. Can't wait to see Al'Akir's model.

Skywall is not a zone...

Quote Originally Posted by zeal View Post
    Skywall is not a zone...
    Don't be an anal douche... they know it's not a "zone" in the sense that Hyjal is a zone.. but it's a zone in that it's an area of the game we'll be able to enter..

Stop saying stuff just to be a jerk.