Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Earthquake, rogue's bane?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanefodder
    Except for the fact that DR's exist and a warrior heals for 16% of its health over 10 seconds after you snare it and crit with frostshock. All the while piledriving your face in with a 5k MS through your stoneclaw glyph.
    Earthgrab has no DR, and basically you are just using Earthgrab to get distance, and/or use his trinket, because he will get annoyed. If you are using Earth Grab on CD, there is no reason to Frost Shock either.

Once you grab distance from him (even just 5 yards) you have time to cast a heal, renew your shield or flame shock on him, and then lava burst. You will have done more damage than what he'll regen.

f you really wanted to play it like a homo, you could just keep searing down, keep flame shock up, lightning shield and earth shock when Flame Shock is already done and you will win, because there is no reason a warrior should be able to stay on you for longer than his charge stun, and even then if you can jump-gay his stun consistently the fight is one of the biggest jokes.
    I have a terrible gaming youtube channel • https://www.youtube.com/fevirgaming

@Broccolii:

K so here's the fight...

War charges...after stun you drop EB...cept you are already hamstringed...so you GW and move away at 100% normal speed...once you turn around and start to cast he takes that Flame Shock on the chin....guess what? He is out of root now...and intercepting you...he also re-applies hamstring every other GCD just to be sure you are screwed...k so whoa your EB is available and you slam it down again...you know better now and immediately bust out GW to get away...but oh shit he hit baldestorm...now your root is gone...TS will not knock him back...and you cannot move away fast enough to get away from his 115% movement with your hamstrung 100% movement. So now you are eating 3k dmg ticks of Bladestorm in your face...you're hovering at 12k or so life now (out of the 28k you had to start with)...and he hasn't even had to trinket yet...all the while he is sitting at roughly 85% health. Now you already have MS and Hamstring resting on you...what do you do? Hex? Blow TS just cus? Drop EB again and keep trying to get away?

The only way you "win" against a warrior is when you get the drop on him and land FS>LvB>CL on him then when he intercepts/charges you trinket the stun and TS him off followed by a Frost Shock and pray you can finish his 15% before he finishes your 85%.

If you have a winning record 1v1 against warriors its only because you have a healer...and if you think you can "kite" a warrior then you must not be playing a shaman.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...r&cn=Broccolii

This is my armory.

I routinely duel warriors to help against the TSGs and WLDs that plague my battlegroup. I assure you, that I make warriors my bitches, repeatedly.

I am also not talking about sub 2k warriors either with scrubby gear. I routinely duel my warrior partner as well and many other warriors of high ratings.

Talking -about- fights is silly because we can always play the what if game, or the, well then this would happen etc etc...

I JUST now recorded a short video with a ~2k rated warrior. I will post the link as soon as I upload it.

Could have been a better warrior, but as I imagine most people are not @ 2k so a 2k warrior will suffice for this reason.

Quote Originally Posted by whowherewhat?
    Earthquake deals physical damage with a 30% chance to knockdown those caught in its effects...does this mean we could keep a CoSed rogue from vanishing? Does this also mean a rogue could pop evasion to...dodge...earthquake? not that we'll be channeling this in PvP too much short of breaking stealth...
    yes, yes it does mean this.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak, earning a tribute to insanity. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

Quote Originally Posted by Broccolii
    I JUST now recorded a short video with a ~2k rated warrior. I will post the link as soon as I upload it.

Could have been a better warrior, but as I imagine most people are not @ 2k so a 2k warrior will suffice for this reason.
    Looks like I'm just spamming this place up.

Anywho.

As promised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSMEayEdviE

You will see, I do not use lust, or EM and I am NEVER in danger.

Mind you, like I said he was not the best warrior, but really even great warriors get antsy sitting in a root and play worse or just do what you want them to do.

I never GW away since EG keeps him there, I let him beat off my lightning shield and since I will then have time to heal if I need it. I have the stoneclaw buff for BS, and heal through it. MS wasn't up, but if it had been I wouldn't have been in danger since with stoneclaw up I am able to outheal the damage as my first heal comes as soon as damage breaks through stoneclaw (very very few warriors will break BS to pummel)

A warrior without rage, isn't a threat at all. Even good players get restless and use BS out of desperation. I do not get enough distance for him to be able to intercept, and stay right in his face basically the entire fight.

After the BS he was already hurt too bad from Lightning Shield, Flame Shock and Searing Totem I could have just stoop there.. I think the only casted damage is the Lavaburst in the beginning.

The one thing that doesn't show is during the countdown I mounted up and ran towards him so as the counter came off we were already too close.

Deleted

its 1.5 sec cast time and then an 8 second channeled spell after that

like mind flay or w/e the fuck that shadow priest stuff is called

10+ Year Old Account

I am a ninja in real life. Trust me , I can dodge earthquakes.