Poll: World PvP ----- Is Red Dead These Days???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Red is Dead

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    What do I do when I see a red ? This

/1 OMG RED RED RED, FOR DA HORDE, GOGOGOGO KILL KILL KILL

Deleted
    If im going to gank low level players sometime, then i check if they have a guild or not. if they have a guild named something like "HELLO KITTY HIT SQUAD" then ill kill them instantly if they are guildless ill let them go since they are probably new in the game or something. hehe ^^

it sure is, always has been always will be. just today i had just gotten out of wsg when an ally shaman started wtfpwning me. i jsut chilled out and waited till my 5min pvp thing was gone and carried on. don't be a sad ass about getting killed when you're flagged, just chill out for 5 min then rez. end of story.

if you're in a pvp realm and qqing. you're an idiot

10+ Year Old Account
    Rubra Aequum Mortuum

Quote Originally Posted by ejzo View Post
    no i dont, i dont feel like destroying his gaming experience
    YOUR SOFT.
    if i ever see a red i will fight them and most of the time kill them =]. but with how people are today they will usually mount up and fly off or bubble hearth or some equally gay carebear move ='[
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

Have to agreed overall but sometimes there are some people who i keep alive .

Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel View Post
    I heard it's cool to cry at people because they've the presence of mind to be something else than you. Also /fail for attempting to turn a hobby into a derogatory term.
    I'm going to have to agree with Matthew on this one. You sound like some kind of psycho nerd. Also /lol for claiming that being an RPer is a hobby.

The folks that jump you when you are both clearly after the same quest objective and they clearly only got you cos you were low health/zerged by npc's amuse me greatly. Those i'll happily spend a wee while teaching some common sense to. If it's some random dude questing and i'm questing i'm likely gonna leave him alone as I want out of that quest area asap and the above may happen to me.

Basically i'm around 50/50 on starting trouble and 100/0 on finishing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.