New Paladin Mount?

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...big/elekk2.jpg

Has paladin written all over it :

What do you think?

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: New Paladin Mount?

I think Draenei needed an updated mount.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

you are a day late.

I really really hope they not only update all the mounts but especially the original races. I think cata might be the closest thing to WoW 2.0 as we'll ever be.

yup this has to be the the new Dranny pally mount. At Blizzcon they stated that with the intro of tauran pally getting there own mount, dranny will get a new one too. But dwarfs will be the same as humans.

Why is everyone calling that a Paladin mount? Maybe they are just adding a new Draenei mount? If they add a new Paladin mount for one race they need to add them for all the races.

Hmmm. Mount for dreani pallys?

Yes this is the new Drae pally mount. Both Drae and Tauren will be getting their own unique paladin mounts. You can actually see the mount spells on db.mmo. Also just by looking at the mount you can see the paladin aura type thing that comes off their mounts.. not sure how you would describe that.

There's probably the esthetical part for Draenei and Tauren to have their own specific mounts. While human, dwarf and belf players fit perfectly fine on a regular horse, Tauren would look very, very odd riding around on one. I'm not forgetting about DK Taurens riding their Deathchargers, but still.

It DOES have paladin mount written all over it, with the "aura" coming from his back, aaaaand...
    *drumroll*
    Remember the Justicar Armor? http://www.wowwiki.com/Justicar_Armor Looks AWEFULLY familiar, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by BirdLady68
    Why is everyone calling that a Paladin mount? Maybe they are just adding a new Draenei mount? If they add a new Paladin mount for one race they need to add them for all the races.
    Because Blizz stated that as taurens look like shit on horses, they'll get a pally mount of their own(also, taurens getting bloodchargers wouldn't make sense). They also said that draeneis might get one too, as draenei males look like shit on horses too(also, draeneis have been vindicators since long before Azeroth, doesn't make sense that they use the mounts human use). A paladin-armored Elekk is a draenei paladin mount. Dwarves and humans are paladins of Azeroth, so it makes sense that they have the same mount. Although a paladin ram would be awesome!
    10 char req. - because explaining is good.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by BirdLady68
    Because it looks like paladin tier 4 which was shown first on draenei paladins... and there are also sunwalker themed kodos in the files as well... dwarves should get a ram but I'm not so sure they will...

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire
    Because it looks like paladin tier 4 which was shown first on draenei paladins... and there are also sunwalker themed kodos in the files as well... dwarves should get a ram but I'm not so sure they will...
    as a matter of fact, dwarves will keep riding horses as they are of the same paladin order with the humans, and blood elves will retain their horses too as their order is a perversed version of the human + dwarven paladin order, only the draenei and taauren will get new paladin mounts coz their respective paladin orders are distinct

what source have i got? it was once said by a blue poster, i dont know when and by who, but search the internet u might find it

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Larancy
    Also just by looking at the mount you can see the paladin aura type thing that comes off their mounts.. not sure how you would describe that.
    I guess the "aura thingy" is the gold/yellow "gas" that surrounds the current horse and you can even see it on the back of the elekk. The elekk looks pretty good imo.

On another note, this kinda dissapointed me. Thought they were going to update our ugly elephant into something cooler

Its the paladin mount for dreaneis, blizz wanted dreanei and tauren pallys to get their own mount because they look dumb on chargers and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch
    I guess the "aura thingy" is the gold/yellow "gas" that surrounds the current horse and you can even see it on the back of the elekk. The elekk looks pretty good imo.

On another note, this kinda dissapointed me. Thought they were going to update our ugly elephant into something cooler
    At least it's still an ally-unique mount. :-\ I want one in my collection and Blizzard has yet to give me access to one. QQ moar, I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFate15
    since I'm a DK, I don't understand
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.