Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New Orgrimmar is amazing!!!

I Can't beleive it! They finally made it into the city it deserves to be!

It looks like its going to be 2x the size it originally was. I can't even recognize the area in most of the pictures. I couldn't beleive the new front entrance how it looked amazing. Anyone notice the orphanage is gone?

I LOVE YOU BLIZZARD!!!
    Every foul deed leaves a stain on this world and despite the sins of weaker men there will always be someone left to clean up their mess.

Deleted

Re: New Orgrimmar is amazing!!!

Believe or not, the city is the exactly same size (except the new backdoor entrance).

I think its pretty badass.

It reminds me a lot of Shattrath and the Horde outpost that you first arrive in WotLK. I really like how all the races have their own little sections (except apparently Undead and Blood Elves. Hopefully the get incorporated somehow?)
    Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror
    Believe or not, the city is the exactly same size (except the new backdoor entrance).
    There has always been a back door.
    Both Undercity and Orgrimar have back doors for the alliance bads that can't get in the front.

SW has been revamped as well, both cities looks amazing.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    Both Undercity and Orgrimar have back doors for the alliance bads that can't get in the front.
    There is a second backdoor now, behind the arena, leading to Azshara.

Can anyone confirm if they updated any other cities? (Besides obviously Troll/Gnome)
    Nothing.

I'm kind of wondering what's going to happen to the Mannoroth tree, it is in honor of Grom's final accomplishment after all.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasdwell
    I'm kind of wondering what's going to happen to the Mannoroth tree, it is in honor of Grom's final accomplishment after all.
    Gone, including the old palace. That zone is now full of Tauren tents.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderwild
    Can anyone confirm if they updated any other cities? (Besides obviously Troll/Gnome)
    Cant confirm but they are changing undercity so that you will be able to fly in and out of it.
    Stormwind is getting changed aswell, u can see that on the pics.
    Not sure what damage the cataclysm do to ironforge, since its entirely beneath ground it SHOULD take some damage.
    Darnassus... have no idea, do the cataclysm really strike that high?
    Exodar... "Yay we finally finished rebuilding our spaceship... Hurricanes, volcanoes, earthquakes, acid rain, flooding...Damn...gotta rebuild again"
    Thunder Bluff, same here, its kind of high up, i did see that alot of mulgore is changing so it will maybe have a few changes.
    Silvermoon...long forgotten...

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    Alliances cities has back doors as well.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasdwell
    I didn't see it. Apparently there's a Tauren camp now where it used to be.
    As seen in this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTDHVDJdImY

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror
    Gone, including the old palace. That zone is now full of Tauren tents.
    WHAT?

Why?

That was one of the coolest lore attachments between WC3 and WOW.
    I'm on hiatus. Waiting till summer/cataclysm to get back to my sexy orc warlock. You jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by Kessos
    Cant confirm but they are changing undercity so that you will be able to fly in and out of it.
    Stormwind is getting changed aswell, u can see that on the pics.
    Not sure what damage the cataclysm do to ironforge, since its entirely beneath ground it SHOULD take some damage.
    Darnassus... have no idea, do the cataclysm really strike that high?
    Exodar... "Yay we finally finished rebuilding our spaceship... Hurricanes, volcanoes, earthquakes, acid rain, flooding...Damn...gotta rebuild again"
    Thunder Bluff, same here, its kind of high up, i did see that alot of mulgore is changing so it will maybe have a few changes.
    Silvermoon...long forgotten...

IMO, both Exodar and Darnassus should change their location... should not be a big lore problem if they could bring the cities on the continent...so many thing will change in Cataclysm.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Bearnaked
    WHAT?

Why?

That was one of the coolest lore attachments between WC3 and WOW.
    Garrosh will use it as his shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by asgarth
    Alliances cities has back doors as well.
    You mean Exodar?

Because Stormwind and Ironforge backdoor into each other, so they don't count, and Darnassus' backdoor can only be reached by passing through the front door and the entire city itself.

Actually Sw has a back door... the harbor.. and Darnassus don't need a back door since theres no one inside anyways

10+ Year Old Account

well mannoroth's skull is hung above the Warchiefs throne as well

Quote Originally Posted by asgarth
    Actually Sw has a back door... the harbor.. and Darnassus don't need a back door since theres no one inside anyways

Tyrande isn't an alliance leader or anything. Nope.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

The Heavy Dark iron and steel look really clicked with me for the Badass image of the Horde, i loved it the second i saw it getting of a zeppelin in the borean tundra and predicted that we would see it in cataclysm as well. Imagine my excitement when orgrimaar got pimped out like i hoped it would. Stormwind got gimped imo, they got raped by deathwing, we got pimped.

Can it be confirmed that our Faction leader in orgrimaar(garrosh presumably) will be inside that new banking war tactics room in the center of the valley of strength?
    If at first you don't Succeed....then you fail.