The Fail of the new PS3 Wand remote

They removed the Analog stick on the new wand.

IMO that will be the main failure of the new PS3 wand controller.

I was really looking forward to PS3 Wand cause it seem more gamer oriented compared to Nintendo's Wiimote, which seem to just try to mimic a TV remote
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Re: The Fail of the new PS3 Wand remote

just fail..sony always copy-steals everything else to be "succesful" in the gaming department.i preffer project natal for xbox360.what i hate the most is some sony comercials that insults the other companies(microsoft and nintendo) for their technology...pff talk about jealously
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

Deleted

They still have the most powerful uncrackable console out there don't they ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mushrøømz
    Ya, but it cost more than the other two. PS Move imo is a big rippoff from the wii mote, though I'm a nintendo fanboy. And what I know it's gonna cost around 100$ or more, it's a pretty big price. And I haven't found one game that does look intersting that supports it yet...

And last, they are too late with move, romours goes around that Nintendo is gonna announce a new console on E3, and Microsoft with Natal will have alot of room to explore. Sony is gonna have yet again to produce a console with great preformance because they have no other groundbreaking in the next-gen consoles.
    Happy troll since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Mushrøømz
    uncrackable?you have to come to greece.and you can see MANY cracked PS3s...
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)

What will really make or break this (and Natal) is software. I have seen absolutely nothing but demos in optimal game-convention style setups for both. The tech is there (I think) but that simply isn't enough.

Swaggle and Natal coming in so late in the console cycle and as an addon leaves me skeptical of what they actually have from their first party devs that I'll be interested in playing, and no hope for third parties that still have Wiimote issues, but I'll keep watching. I own all three consoles and a DS in addition to WoW and backlog from last gen, so it's not like I'll be just waiting for a game to play. :P
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?