Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: C'thun returns in Cataclysm!

this expansion is gonna be so fucking cool ;|

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.

Quote Originally Posted by muffinboy
    Doesn't deathwing know of the awfull movie twilight?
    i lol'd a lot ....

As for the Comic picture of Cho'gall....i bet the "Collar Of Cho'Gall" doesn't fit his head anymore...
    Maybe he'll drop a two-headed cowl as loot now.

Quote Originally Posted by Horrid Crow
    Isn't that Ogre the dude who stands at the Pit of Blood in Nagrand?

The Ogre has always looked like that iirc...

That was my thought when I first say that pic. Big ass ogre from ring of blood.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Actually, judging by what was datamined some time ago regarding the pre-Cataclysm event, we might even see Cho'Gall before Cataclysm. Or, at the very least, interact with his story.

Deleted

I believe Cho'gull that in the past years he has been preparing some evil ritual to possibly ressurect C'thun or even some other old god? Hell, maybe the reason why deathwing even paired with twilight hammer is because cho'gull is controlling him? He is the nearest thing to an old god himself and deathwing serves them right? But I don't think he will show an appearance in a raid untill deathwing and the elemental lords have been dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Skals
    I believe Cho'gull that in the past years he has been preparing some evil ritual to possibly ressurect C'thun or even some other old god? Hell, maybe the reason why deathwing even paired with twilight hammer is because cho'gull is controlling him? He is the nearest thing to an old god himself and deathwing serves them right? But I don't think he will show an appearance in a raid untill deathwing and the elemental lords have been dealt with.
    Well, in the War of the Ancients book, he did sort of serve them up to a point, but then his obsession with the Demon Soul leads to him no longer trusting them and he defies their wishes...I doubt he'd side with them again, but we'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    Actually, judging by what was datamined some time ago regarding the pre-Cataclysm event, we might even see Cho'Gall before Cataclysm. Or, at the very least, interact with his story.
    With that being the case i'd guess Cho'galls role wont be as special as we think it is, i mean c'mon he can do better than Mirror Lake orchard.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak
    Cho'Gall's final form in the comics resembled a two-headed gronn. Check it:

I'm guessing that if he's back, he'll have something to do with the Twilight Cult's presence in Uldum. It's right next to Silithus, and the Twilight Hammer is after the Titan artifacts there, so he's a logical choice as the ultimate villain of that region.

If this works, this is cho'gall

10+ Year Old Account

c'thun is back in the form of CHO'THUN

twilight high lands seems to have huge amounts of old god references.

there is c'thun curroption zone (places like in tanari and silithus) it may be place holder but it has a few additions

plus they seemed to have moved a giant faceless one statue into twilight highlands

10+ Year Old Account

Hmm, just noticed this in the new Raid and Dungeon Compilation sticky:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/raids-du...n-compilation/

A raid is listed called the 'Ahn'Qiraj Terrace'.

Hmm, I wonder who we could possibly wind up fighting there...

if memory serves me correctly, old gods cant die, so why is everyone assuming C'Thun is dead?

Cho'gall is so obviously going to be an awesome and epic raid boss. Probably as the end boss for a raid instance. Really looking forward to it.

reminds me of halo 3 when you go and rescue cortana from the flood infested covenant ship

Deleted

Re-used Ragnaros [check]
    Re-used Ony [check]
    Re-used Nef [check]
    Re-used Cthun [check]
    Re-used Naxx [check]

There must be a sign... :S

Eye called Ezaezara, a night elf huntard 1 lvl?
    I knew it! :3

The ogre, is old, is model of BC, is a simple ogre, no chogall. Chogall is huge, evil, powerfull and have muscle

What ever it is, it better drop another tentacle :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Veggitarian
    if memory serves me correctly, old gods cant die, so why is everyone assuming C'Thun is dead?
    but what happend to yogg-saron then?
    i have seen hes death as 25 man and as 10 man +1 HM...
    hes death seemed quite realistic imho
    will he be back... plox?

The old gods cant dead, and, we kill a avatar, no the real old god

cho'gall is the leader of the twilight cultists so yeah, im sure he will play a part and probably be fought in cata...

as for c'thun returning i doubt it... while old gods cant 100% die it was stated in the comic that it would take a great power to revive c'thun and their plan was to corrupt med'an and use his power to do it... however he stopped chogal from reviving c'thun instead so....

however part of c'thun lives on inside chogall.. so fighting him would be sort of like fighting c'thun again.

as for the eye thing i doubt thats an old god (not cool enough looking) but its definatly connected to them

Quote Originally Posted by Xemik
    Well, in the War of the Ancients book, he did sort of serve them up to a point, but then his obsession with the Demon Soul leads to him no longer trusting them and he defies their wishes...I doubt he'd side with them again, but we'll see.
    at blizzcon they hinted to his serving the oldgods... they said during his recovery in deepholme he was driven even further mad by the whispers of the oldgods and that he was now "empowered" by them which also explains why the twilight cultists (and cho'gall, being their leader) would side with him since they worship the old gods.

Self proclaimed lore nerd~
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn